2024 Celebrity Death Pool #2 Once, Twice, Three Times A Dick (Van Dyke)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even now, deaths from Covid ( or resulting from it) still shock me. I was rereading about Nick Cordero last week and ended up having a little cry!

Reactions: 12
Two years ago today I was waiting for an ambulance after falling and breaking my back. Didn’t die. Survived two major spinal surgeries. Still alive.
You are as tough as a old boot jojo...you are not dying anytime soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
RIP Derek Draper.
He did not have it easy, the poor bloke.

None of us are happy he has died.
We can't stress that enough.
However, the game is what it is.
So, our first points of the year (44pts) go to:

@princessmaire80

@Glittergirlie

@Princesslaylasparkles

@Miss Begotten

@TruthTeller1036

@scannertd

@Former_Antelopee

@kurtCobainsguitar

@Blurp

@Squittel

@Bubblesdahling

@JoJo76

@Lovecrisps

@Phonic83

@GossipMonkey
Feeling quite ashamed now!..
---
Feeling quite ashamed now!..
I am definitely going to hell now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
rip derek 🙁

(i’ve started reading rip as rest in points)
(can we carry on using derek as a verb?)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Congratulations everyone.
My mother died 20 years ago just before Christmas. Her name was Mary. My uncle died a couple of days before his name was Joseph so I had to go into the local florist and order wreaths for Mary and Joseph. I was not sure they would believe me. The funerals were the same week. That was a strange Christmas.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
rip derek 🙁

(i’ve started reading rip as rest in points)
(can we carry on using derek as a verb?)
Saddened though I am that the poor man has died, I’m pretty sure Kate will be dereking on about this tragedy for the foreseeable future. Another book, several interviews, maybe even a film.

RIP Mr Draper 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow that's a lot on the board already for January. Did not expect that after last year!

Reactions: 10
How sad

Sad that I left him off 😆🤦🏽‍♀️
Me too!!!! Daughter just texted me from her bed and I was briefly ecstatic, then pitched into the depths when I remembered I took him off my list. Bollix. I expect I must get used to it, the game is a cruel master

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Most of us over there have been quoted at least once on Twitter by him/her or the Alice stans. My first was recently. I was touched. Such an honour. 🤣
---

He (she) would have to get off their arses and leave the house to do that 🤣
I can't remember whether or not I have been. That's how seriously I take that head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.