2024 Celebrity Death Pool #2 Once, Twice, Three Times A Dick (Van Dyke)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, very new to this thread! I’ve had a look at the wiki so think I understand how the points work etc. is there any way that I can see the 2024 lists? Or is it just the combined one on the wiki?
Welcome!
Voting has finished until I run a Bonus Round.
All nominated celebrities are on the Wiki.
I'm not listing all individual lists because there are over 200 of them.
Hope that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People on the Alice bleeping Evans thread watch it. He’s a major party. I’m blocked by him 😂

It was posted on there.
The fact that these semi famous/public people are looking for stuff like that shows how much we get inside their heads

• Haha
Kev. My daughters cat is called Kev.
I’m going to call my new kitten Kevin. He’s called Biscuit at the moment which is a stupid name for a cat. He’s not ready to leave his mum yet so I’ve plenty of time to get him used to responding to Kevin. His sisters are called Cookie and Doughnut. Cruelty to cats, that’s what it is. I hope their new owners call them proper names like Linda and Susan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, very new to this thread! I’ve had a look at the wiki so think I understand how the points work etc. is there any way that I can see the 2024 lists? Or is it just the combined one on the wiki?
Welcome welcome. Come on in. We don’t actually wish people to die or anything like that. Enjoy the between death banter.

• Heart
I’m going to call my new kitten Kevin. He’s called Biscuit at the moment which is a stupid name for a cat. He’s not ready to leave his mum yet so I’ve plenty of time to get him used to responding to Kevin. His sisters are called Cookie and Doughnut. Cruelty to cats, that’s what it is. I hope their new owners call them proper names like Linda and Susan.
We have Pod, more often called Poddy. That was his name at the recuse and we kept it. Also Walter, named after Walter Bishop from Fringe tv show.

Foster cat is Bob, which is lovely but sad as we had a Bob and he passed 2 years ago. Most stupid cat ever, so thick. But I loved him so bloody much.

• Heart
My favourite (checked current feline isn't looking) was my "Kevin kitten" I was about 8 when I got him. it's much better name than biscuit.👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Two years ago today I was waiting for an ambulance after falling and breaking my back. Didn’t die. Survived two major spinal surgeries. Still alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I saw Rose West was trending and thought maybe some juicy points were pending but it's just Joey Barton being Joey Barton 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We had a dog called Frank when I was a kid.
My son's guinea pig is called Simon.

Talking of Simon, there haven't been any holiday snaps of him (Cowell) jet skiing in Barbados this winter. I wonder if he's dying unwell?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As we are naming cat names, mine is called Gizmo, obviously he has nicknames like Gizmondo, chunky monkey and you little sh!t when he's being particularly physchotic 🤷‍♀️🐈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Very sad news about Derek Draper, awful what covid did to him :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Here we go
Big points coming for some, an early lead this big could be almost uncatchable by a list of oldies without a clean sweep!

ETA: Obviously very sad, and heart breaking for his family. He's been critical ill for a log time and I dare say mightn't have survived this long without the care and finances he's been afforded. Covid deniers can do one!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sad news about Derek Draper. The poor man fought so hard and Kate was amazing. What are the kids, about 17 and 14? RIP Derek

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.