2024 Celebrity Death Pool #2 Once, Twice, Three Times A Dick (Van Dyke)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glynis Bongs!

Telephone the Co op. They need to turn over the Humber Super Snipes 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actually on a half serious note my paternal gran died on 6th January, 5 years later my grandfather was on his deathbed but asked my aunt about Gran's anniversary. He died the same day 6th January exactly five years later

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
People on the Alice bleeping Evans thread watch it. He’s a major party. I’m blocked by him 😂

It was posted on there.
Most of us over there have been quoted at least once on Twitter by him/her or the Alice stans. My first was recently. I was touched. Such an honour. 🤣
---
Maybe you really will die!! Assassination by AFE’s twit brother 😱😱😱😱
He (she) would have to get off their arses and leave the house to do that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe you really will die!! Assassination by AFE’s twit brother 😱😱😱😱
Soz for the NYE resolution. Might die.
---
Most of us over there have been quoted at least once on Twitter by him/her or the Alice stans. My first was recently. I was touched. Such an honour. 🤣
---

He (she) would have to get off their arses and leave the house to do that 🤣
@BingoFlamingo I felt so left out for ages. It was like an honour badge. I made it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Actually on a half serious note my paternal gran died on 6th January, 5 years later my grandfather was on his deathbed but asked my aunt about Gran's anniversary. He died the same day 6th January exactly five years later
We have a similar tale in my family. My mum was in hospital with her crohns on 2nd March one year and fell in the ward, split her lip and got an infection which left her ill for months and basically changed her life, unable to work. Exactly one year later my dad died.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry, very new to this thread! I’ve had a look at the wiki so think I understand how the points work etc. is there any way that I can see the 2024 lists? Or is it just the combined one on the wiki?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.