2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're going to get through an entire thread without ANYONE from The List dying?
duck me, we're bad at this... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We're going to get through an entire thread without ANYONE from The List dying?
duck me, we're bad at this... :ROFLMAO:
You started it. I’d never have submitted my list if I’d realised I was guaranteeing longevity, if not immortality, to those celebrities.

Still hoping for a Schof suicide 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I already have his wife on my official list but sod it, I'm chucking Timothy West in for a no point wildcard just because I'm bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's crazy how I can't think of anyone... Penelope Keith maybe?

Reactions: 4
You started it. I’d never have submitted my list if I’d realised I was guaranteeing longevity, if not immortality, to those celebrities.

Still hoping for a Schof suicide 🤞
I would have at least thought twice about who I put on the list if I knew it guaranteed immortality or miraculous recoveries from mental breakdowns!!

The Jamie Foxx saga is still ongoing….he’s got a few more days before I don’t give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dr. Evadne has kicked her last Emva Cream sherry bottle over, and turned her toes up

George Logan

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I've not been on all weekend, we've a load of lovely deaths and points right,
---
In the absence of death, have some little 6 week old kittens that were rescued from a drug den that I am fostering. Let’s celebrate life when we cannot celebrate death 😂
Ooooh, kittens 😸
I like kittens.
I have three cats, I do not like them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone got Gazza on their list?
Someone on another thread saw him out and about and he didn’t sound in a good way. Still on the booze.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone got Gazza on their list?
Someone on another thread saw him out and about and he didn’t sound in a good way. Still on the booze.
He's been like that for years. At this point I think he's pickled.

As long as he has his chicken and a fishing rod he'll be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he does surely we have to go with ha ha ha ha not staying alive not staying alive?

Let’s hope that doesn’t happen cos as much as I am not a fan (I blame the man for the travesty that is Chain Raction) I don’t want to laugh at the Gibb family misfortune!
I watched the doc about them and I felt so sad for him being the only one left.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.