Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
Can I choose Jamie Foxx or is that not allowed because he's currently unwell?

Reactions: 1

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Since we're bored as not enough of them are dying, selfish barstewards, who is your, be absolutely devastated by?

I'll go first.
Harry Styles
As a back up, Kimi Raikkonen.

(Edited for typo)

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
What is going on with Jamie Foxx? Hospitalised for three weeks, family ask for thoughts and prayers. Some rumour that it's a stroke.

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
I’m going to go for celebrities who match the first 10 letters of the alphabet.
Adam Ant
Bruno Mars
Claire from Steps
Donny Osmond
Eva Longoria
Freddie Flintoff
Gary Glitter
H from Steps
Ian Watkins
Jeremy Kyle
How come poor old Freddie copped it and not Faye from Steps?

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Dammit, I'm another one too late for may bonus!
But im looking forward to hopefully seeing some points roll in this month!

I'm going to hell....

littlepup

VIP Member
Agreed. There have been a few pop bands lose a member recently:
Paul, SClub7
Sarah Harding, Girls Aloud
Tom from The Wanted whose wife essentially had a date to his funeral, she moved on that fast. Odd as it's usually blokes that move on after about 15 minutes when they realise the laundry won't do itself.

In fact, surely ABBA members will start to disappear over the next few years.
Ohh I didn’t know she’d moved on?? Had to stop looking at anything to do with him. I was never a particular fan but his death really shook me.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I have no idea what the Wiki thing is for so I'm going to ignore it for now 👍🏻
Have a look at some of the influencer threads - Jack Monroe for example, to see what information you need to include in a wiki.
We definitely need one for this thread!
Just got a breaking news text saying Ricky Tomlinson tribute and I thought he'd died :eek: But no, he's leading the tributes to Peter Martin.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Not so quiet, and a guaranteed nul points I bet, Mark Stewart of The Pop Group, a lot of musical artists I love worked with him, but I’m not familiar with this band, I was only just born when they started out, still quite young at 62. Seems to be a few Rock/Pop stars passing of late who are around that age. RIP Mark

35D5EEA5-1B94-496D-864C-140D7C9B8CA4.jpeg

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Omg you’re local to me ! A tattle celebrity/ keeper of the spreadsheet in my area.
Oh, I moved away a long time ago but I grew up there. Who can forget the Embassy Court ballroom and Harry's Kebabs next to the Co-Op?

I always wanted to see if the cannon on Welling Corner worked...

HockyRorror

VIP Member
"Tributes have been paid to a Leicestershire father and son who have died in a car accident. Simon Hill and his son and Harry died when their car was involved in the accident in Derbyshire."

Not THAT Harry Hill.
the way it was said was alluding to Harry Hill the celebrity as the newsreader mentioned the death of Harry Belafonte and tributes for him in the same sentence. I wasn’t looking at the screen though as was too busy on Tattle so I only heard it

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Some of these names that have died recently I’ve never heard of (I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂) - Kind of feels like we are willing anyone to die now, with a glimmer of hope for even one point!! 😂
How long before we get really desperate and count the ‘adjacents’???
Yeah, this is making me wonder what is a "celebrity". It can't be anyone who was ever in a newspaper, surely? 😂