2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The panic I felt when I couldn’t see the old thread. I didn’t realise it was close to 50 pages but I finally found this one 🎉
Sad the thread title didn’t stay but understandable too.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Can everyone who hasn't had ten please put David Attenborough on their lists and also note him down for any future lists - he simply cannot go.
Thanks.
Him and Billy Connolly (of to youtube Billy's best moments)

Reactions: 3
I’m gutted we weren’t allowed the thread title. Paul would of laughed if he wasn’t dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just seen Ozzy and Sharon advertising the PSVR 2 on telly. Guess he is feeling better! Bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phew, thank you.
I was slightly worried he'd die and it would be all my fault.

I almost feel worse telling you I did lock my ten in later, before the deadline!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Phew, thank you.
I was slightly worried he'd die and it would be all my fault.

I almost feel worse telling you I did lock my ten in later, before the deadline!
It was a vague deadline.

I will be strict for the 2024 list!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just woken up to the news saying someone has passed, I have no idea who he is. His name is Doug Mulray. He was 71.

Edited to ad - he was an Aussie radio icon apparently so probably not on anyone’s list 😂

Alice Evans (worth 46 points)
John Goodman (worth 30 points)
Thank you.
I know I said numerous names but was reluctant to make a real ‘nominations’ for fear I’d kill them off…. Yet here I am checking every News notification with glee

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.