2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is really galling is that you only named four celebrities, and yet are the first to win points!

That's just taking the piss really. 

I ended up lying in late and had to be at the hairdressers early too so I couldn't even login but I knew someone woulidhave him. Well done @Shesaidwhat?

I knew someone had recently said he looked ill but 67 is no age. He was a legend, I love that savage sense of humour and I think Paul would crack up at this thread.

I said it would be someone we all loved too 

RIP Paul

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Frankly, I’m just jealous it wasn’t someone on my list.:.

Waiting eagerly for the day someone finds this thread and they take massive offence and have a right good go at us all for being sick in the head. I will laugh at them.
That is so going to happen! I half expected to be shot down in flames for planning to buy tartan bunting ready for Sir Rod (before he made a miraculous recovery)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Frankly, I’m just jealous it wasn’t someone on my list.:.

Waiting eagerly for the day someone finds this thread and they take massive offence and have a right good go at us all for being sick in the head. I will laugh at them.
Well, quite. I don't think Paul would take umbrage at being named in this thread. In fact, he'd probably be delighted at the ruckus it caused!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, quite. I don't think Paul would take umbrage at being named in this thread. In fact, he'd probably be delighted at the ruckus it caused!
I think this thread would be right up his street:cry:❤:love:❤ he was such a sweetheart with a wicked sense of humour. I hope he is up there looking down and know he is so loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else checking the news regularly to see if anyone else has kicked the bucket?
Are you thinking we could be in Farah Fawcett/ Michael Jackson or Keith Floyd/ Patrick Swayze or Prince / Victoria Wood territory? (They all died within 24 hours of one another)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've been checking and tidying up The List.

We have recieved 1261 individual votes.

The Top Five names on the list are:

39 votes - Britney
34 votes - Sir David Attenborough
34 votes - Ozzy Osbourne
31 votes - Dick Van Dyke
31 votes - Vladimir Putin
27 votes - Katie Price
25 votes - Cara Delevigne
25 votes- Simon Cowell
22 votes - Kanye West
19 votes- Celine Dion

Some memorable One Vote Club members include:

Alex Zane
Bill Oddie
Christopher Plummer
Davina McCall
Eddie Redmane
Frankie Valli
Gloria Huniford
Howard Donald
Iain Lee
Jason Orange
Kim Cattrall
Larry Lamb
Maisie Williams
Noddy Holder
Pam St. Clement
Queen Margarethe of Denmark
Rose West
Steve Guttenberg
Tippi Hedren
Vince Neil
Wil Wheaton
Yoko Ono

The current leader with 33 votes is @Shesaidwhat?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just found this thread and I have been howling at all the comments! Absolutely brilliant!
Gutted Paul O Grady snuffed it 😢 Far too soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the congratulations everyone I look forward to someone joining me in points club soon.
Although I will say the saying be careful what you wish for is true. I’m gutted it’s Paul I think out of all the choices on my list he’s the one I’m most gutted about and I’m pretty sure he’s haunting me. I’m sure there was more news bulletins on the radio today and I’ve just turned the tv on to watch The Chase and POG dogs is on 😂.
About the points I didn’t think I’d get 33 I honestly thought he was older than 67. Not that I’m complaining.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Congratulations @Shesaidwhat? What an achievement and momentous occasion…

Have you thought yet about who will play you in the movie? 😂
I’m a bit scared this movie is going to be me shoved in the slammer for the involvement in the death of national treasure Paul O’Grady with all my why won’t someone hurry up and die? Tattle posts and then him unexpectedly dying. I won’t get the support Deidre off Corrie got. Everyone loves Paul and thanks to the influencers everyone hates Tattle and Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a bit scared this movie is going to be me shoved in the slammer for the involvement in the death of national treasure Paul O’Grady with all my why won’t someone hurry up and die? Tattle posts and then him unexpectedly dying. I won’t get the support Deidre off Corrie got. Everyone loves Paul and thanks to the influencers everyone hates Tattle and Tattlers.
Don't worry; we'll all be like your very own Manson girls, and sit outside the courtroom with our head shaved, singing songs of hope and love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Come on Sir Lancelot..show your face! 😂 You started this! Poor Paul (RIP)....
---
This was posted on Skanky Prices thread which is quite lovely:

1680072661985.png

Nothing to do with KFP, but think this is very apt for Paul O'Grady. Hope this was awaiting him:unsure: Posted on Twitter.... Rest In Peace Paul O’Grady safe to say you have a few friends waiting for you
🐶

🙏

the world is a sadder place without you … #PaulOGrady
This picture made me cry.
Then my daughter came in from work and showed me a compilation of Paul with Buster that made her cry, and we both cried again.
Lovely funny man, loved his dogs and I really hope the first thing he got over the Rainbow Bridge was a big kissy cuddle with Buster 🐶❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.