Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
For the majority of names on our list, it will be a terrible shame when any of them die.
Paul O'Grady, for example, was brilliant for being true to himself and for pushing boundries as Lily and then turning into an afternoon favourite on ITV, plus everything he did for Battersea and more.

This isn't about wishing people dead; it's akin to a fantasy football league or something, that's all. The names on it are almost just concepts at this point rather than a reflection of the actual person.

Nobody is happy Paul O'Grady has died.

However, as we now have some points, I'm fucking ecstatic!

If anyone takes offence, they shouldn't be looking at a thread with this title!

Now; on with the game.

NEXT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
You lot are brilliant.

January 2023:
Oh god, I feel so bad writing these names! Oh blimey, I just don’t want to say, ok I will…but only because others are, I don’t mean anything bad though…I wish no harm on anyone, of course! I’ll be so upset if any of them die…Oh no…what if this like, hexes them or something? Oh crikey, I’m so wicked joining this thread…oh so glad we all agree it’s just a little light-hearted fun, none of us really want them to die do we? It’s just us having a bit of a jape…Eek! We are so naughty, but we don’t mean it…..it’d be so sad if anything happened to any of them….oh I’m so sorry people on my list…I love you really 💕 😇 💖 🤗💓🙏

March 2023:

FOR FUCKS SAKE! WILL ONE OF YOU FUCKERS JUST DIE ALREADY! 🤬🔪💊

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Mother: Oh, your stepdad's cousin Mark died yesterday.
Sir Lancelot: Nul points.
Mother: What?
Sir Lancelot: Erm, that's a shame.

An actual conversation this afternoon.
Bloody spreadsheet...

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
How is Dick BTW?
Bit personal...
---
Dick Van Dyke has done this just to spite me; he KNOWS I had him down to die in March, so he's just cock teasing with "Ooh, I've had a crash and have a slight concussion... I am so frail and old... BUT I AM NOT DEAD YET, SIR LANCELOT, YOU PRICK! MWAHAHA!"

I bloody hate Dick Van Dyke now.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Just found this when doing a quick search, could be @Shesaidwhat? ….. @Sir Lancelot can you make some points official? (God I’m def going to hell now!)
You are! and I am joining you! Its all Sir Lancelots fault..encouraging us lot!
---
Someone has just put this on another thread about paul:

Paul O Grady anecdote from Twitter:

What a fucking life led. Truly. Back when the Met stormed into the RVT for it being a gay bar, all wearing rubber gloves to “protect” themselves during the HIV crisis, Paul O’Grady was on stage as Lily and immediately quipped “Looks like we have help with the washing up!” Iconic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Shesaidwhat? who has unknowingly murdered the amazing Paul O'Grady by being the only person to put him on their list.

33 points is a great start, and before April too!

Now, who is next...?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve just heard on the radio I’ve killed Paul O’Grady 😬.
I’d also like to point out as I’ve spent weeks on this thread wishing for a death and poor Paul died unexpectedly I played no part in it.

The Grim Reaper has seen all our complaining and is gonna kill all these celebs off in unexpected/unexplained circumstances and someone will come across this thread. Stay near heavily cctv’d areas guys 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Curly Top

VIP Member
Every now and then you get a celebrity about whim no one has a single bad word to say.

Paul O’Grady was definitely one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

jayne2240

VIP Member
You can just picture it can’t you…

The Grim Reaper is sat there, 31st December 2022. His list of victims for the coming year finalised and almost signed on the dotted line. He’s pleased with himself, he’s gotten it all sorted a bit earlier than usual, so he’s got time for a cheeky champers to ring in the new year.

In walks his assistant… “boss, you aren’t going to like this…”

Grim Reeps frowns, he turns to look, “what ever do you mean? I’ve finished my list! It’s a joyous occasion!”

“No, look…” The assistant hands the Grim Reaper his mobile phone, and to the Grim Reaper’s horror, Sir Lancelot has finalised the Tattle.Life Celebrity Deadpool List for 2023. The names are in. Their fates are sealed. They must live.

“For fucks sake…” The Grim Reaper mumbles, reaching for his rubber, tentatively erasing the names he had so joyfully written hours ago.

You see, the Grim Reaper is an Instagram influencer with a hefty thread of his own and he hates those Tattle trollz, he can simply not stomach to see any of them win any points in their silly little game. And so, their torture will go on…

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DreamTeam84

Oh no. Look what Tattle has done! Calling for a celeb to die and they’ve taken our Paul! Not Paul! I love Paul! I’m really sad about him. He’s such a dog lover that he feels like one of us. Nawww.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I wonder if he was researching how to get a fake passport so he could return to Cambodia and Vietnam and purchase a new child bride or two 🤮🤮🤮🤮 so if anyone will alibi me, I will cheerfully assassinate him before he can harm another young person.

@Sir Lancelot It would be cheating for me to claim points for Glitter if I have brought about his tragic demise, but keep your eyes on the repugnant pervert’s inexplicable sudden death SOON 😉

It will be my finest hour…
If GG suddenly dies, I would be tempted to give points to everyone in sheer celebration...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can I say, respectfully, that you lot are fucking terrible at predicting celebrity deaths - just brilliantly bad.

What are the chances of not getting a single one, after three months, given the sheer number of people who submitted lists? Or maybe @Sir Lancelot has supernatural powers of protection and needed you lot to choose who he would use them on (to make it ethical).

I love reading this thread. The disappointment when no one from your spreadsheet has died that day is so wrong, yet so funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Can we all have another 10 each? Might start getting some points then?!
No, you maniac! I'm tempted to delete any of your previous nominations for such bare faced cheek!

Outrageous.
---
Against the rules, I think you’ll find. Maybe 2023 will be the year NOBODY famous dies.
Anyone can name who they like, but points will only be given to those nominated in time as per the rules.

WE HAVE TO HAVE RULES, DAMN IT!
---
I should say that if any of you Tattlers murder a celebrity just to get yourself some points, I will (probably) not award you any.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28