2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations shesaidwhat. I am glad I am not the only one who came here to see if anyone had him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I miss it, since I'm going to work. whoever closes this one and makes the next thread please title it:

2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3: Paul O'Grady Took Our Virginity
There’s still at least 100 comments to go till next thread is to be made so I think you should be okay unless the comments go crazy because everyone drops like flies within one day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sleb deaths usually go in threes, so we'll see who is next...

*pokes Dick Van Dyke voodoo doll*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gutted about Paul O'Grady 😭

I didn't see the last thread but can I just post who I think might not see out 2023?

Reactions: 6
I've been a bit off the radar recently, but seeing the news prompted me to come here. So so sad, what a lovely man he was.

33 points though, that's not bad going!

Reactions: 9
Awww and there's me thinking I'd be the first to name him 😮
Everyone else here was like whooooo? 😂

I do hope he hangs on for the Run for Rob Leeds Marathon though 💔 but he doesn’t seem to making as many appearances as he used too ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.