2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Dickinson.. I get it but a curveball nevertheless. I’m in a small friends sweepstake dead pool group myself which we run annually over the twelve days of Christmas as that always seems to be a fruitful period of celebrity demise.
Pelé scooped it this year, Sidney Poitier last.
upset I’ve only stumbled across this now else I’d have thrown a hatful of names in.
#Madonna.
Madonna has nine votes

Reactions: 2
She looks awful these days. Not sure it'll be this year, but I can't imagine she's got long, sadly.
I think she has opioid issues
The ageing process is proving hard for her. These are likely to be her downfall.

Reactions: 7
Thanks Curly Top, opioids never occurred to me in relation to Madonna but it figures given the state of America today.
I kinda imagined a botched cosmetic surgery type thing but yeah, an accidental Whitney style warm bath scenario entirely possible.

Reactions: 4
Anyone have John Motson? ☹
I’m never really phased when vvvv old celebs die, like into their 90s, or young ones who live the party lifestyle, but when it’s someone more kind of normal like John Motson who is the same age as my parents it really really gets to me, like a dose of reality. It scares me.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I didn’t see the other thread to make a list but I love a good celeb death pool so I’ll be following from now on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve already got my 10 in and i know official entries have closed but I’ve seen photos of Jessica Simpson which make me think she needs a mention if she hasn’t had one already…

Reactions: 1
I’ve already got my 10 in and i know official entries have closed but I’ve seen photos of Jessica Simpson which make me think she needs a mention if she hasn’t had one already…
She's I terrifyingly thin, she doesn't even look like herself anymore. It's so sad cause she was utterly stunning, a bit thick, but stunning

Reactions: 7
Just mentioning another strange and sad celebrity-adjacent sudden death. Tamara Ecclestone’s father in law (Jay’s dad) Dave Rutland died.

Jay’s mum and dad (RIP) look great for their age, they can’t be more than late 50’s early 60’s. Tamara’s tribute is on her last IG post.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.