2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Back to the future III. Does anyone have Christopher Lloyd?

i sound like I am wishing death on people based on my TV viewing today. Promise I am not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every day I log on Twitter and Matty Healy seems to be trending. Looked him up and he’s in a band, has famous parents, and behaves totally bizarrely. So let me add Matty Healy to the mix here.

Reactions: 1
Every day I log on Twitter and Matty Healy seems to be trending. Looked him up and he’s in a band, has famous parents, and behaves totally bizarrely. So let me add Matty Healy to the mix here.
He's in a band called The 1975 or something. His parents are Denise Welch and Tim Healy. Can't say I've ever read anything about him but I'll keep my eyes open

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The first person/people to earn points from a celebrity death from the list will get an extra five points bonus for being the first off the mark!

EXCITING!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Shakin' Stevens. It would be tragic but strangely ironic if he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shakin' Stevens. It would be tragic but strangely ironic if he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
I feel guilty for laughing at that. But I did have a good old chuckle. In this old house.
---
Sorry for replying to myself as I cannot edit now. I meant to add that I live in a very old house!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The first person/people to earn points from a celebrity death from the list will get an extra five points bonus for being the first off the mark!

EXCITING!!

Best thread on Tattle 🤣

Hayden Panettiere’s brother just died suddenly, only 28. So young.

Edited, also this feller from Grange Hill, don’t know who he is but some tattlers might.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
There's been quite a few sudden deaths from younger celebrities and a couple from very old ones.

Still no points for anyone yet.

We're not very good are we?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's been quite a few sudden deaths from younger celebrities and a couple from very old ones.

Still no points for anyone yet.

We're not very good are we?
Think it’s going to be like waiting at the bus stop. Nothing for ages, then 3 people on your list will go at once! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Best thread on Tattle 🤣

Edited, also this feller from Grange Hill, don’t know who he is but some tattlers might.

He is probably most famous for his role as Stanley Moon, in Shine on Harvey Moon. One of the best comedy/dramas of the 1980's.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Dickie Davies RIP, only yesterday I said out loud (to my pets, do they count as witnesses?) Another DD... David Dickinson.

Reactions: 1
Man, the gossip on her is nuts.
Left a comment on secret celeb thread earlier saying exact same. People, do NOT go down the very dark Hayden Panettiere slippery slide if you want to keep your sanity.

There have been some serious celebrity-adjacent people dying in last week. Sharon Stone brother, Audrinda Patridge niece, now Hayden’s little brother. Sad.

Reactions: 6
Wow, Dickinson.. I get it but a curveball nevertheless. I’m in a small friends sweepstake dead pool group myself which we run annually over the twelve days of Christmas as that always seems to be a fruitful period of celebrity demise.
Pelé scooped it this year, Sidney Poitier last.
upset I’ve only stumbled across this now else I’d have thrown a hatful of names in.
#Madonna.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.