2023 Celebrity Death Pool #18 The Year Is Almost Done...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last month for 2023 points!
Will Cher be strong enough? Will Phil Collins survive against all odds? Will Barry Gibb stay alive?
Hey! Don’t jinx Barry he’s got to go in 2024!

esther is teasing us she knows what she’s blooding doing, getting our hopes up only to survive another 10 years! While she’s out there kicking her legs up higher than I can!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey! Don’t jinx Barry he’s got to go in 2024!

esther is teasing us she knows what she’s blooding doing, getting our hopes up only to survive another 10 years! While she’s out there kicking her legs up higher than I can!
Are you thinking of Angela Rippon?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
*Murdering duck nugget Oscar Pistorius was from paroled
I put him on my 2024 list because it would be such a shame if someone popped a bullet in him - an angry vigilante or just maybe one of those burglars he's apparently sooo scared of. We'd find out once and for all whether he "screams like a girl" then. 😒

Reactions: 10
I was wondering 😂 Ms Rippon does indeed appear hale and hearty after her recent sojourn in Strictly, but Ms Rantzen has stage 4 cancer and dirt napping appears inevitable at some stage in the near future. I don’t think there’s any danger of Angela taking a dirt nap yet!

Reactions: 7
I was wondering 😂 Ms Rippon does indeed appear hale and hearty after her recent sojourn in Strictly, but Ms Rantzen has stage 4 cancer and dirt napping appears inevitable at some stage in the near future. I don’t think there’s any danger of Angela taking a dirt nap yet!
I honestly thought it was the same person! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dick's birthday pissup is coming the week after next😍
I have the canapes on order. Who will do the Christmas Dick Punch? (sounds like an euphemism)
Let's have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious party to end all parties!!! 🕺 💃 🥳 🥂 💕🎄🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have the canapes on order. Who will do the Christmas Dick Punch? (sounds like an euphemism)
Let's have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious party to end all parties!!! 🕺 💃 🥳 🥂 💕🎄🎅
Me!! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

it will be a dick surprise! You’ll have a good night when I’m finished!

1701526986509.gif

1701527057381.gif

1701527158904.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Due to the bad weather, my plans of travel for the weekend have died. 😒

Nul points obvs.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Due to the bad weather, my plans of travel for the weekend have died. 😒

Nul points obvs.
Oh no ☹ it was suppose to snow I’m still waiting for it to arrive.. I’ve just hurt my finger with the drill, it may be broken.. who else has gone tits up this weekend anyone?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just love him 😫😫😫
---

I cant believe a cat ( RIP Elvis ) has completely fucked my mental health! My (armchair/internet ) physiatrist thinks its linked to watching my dad die when i was young... Held back/ suppressed grief etc.... ANYWAY... im getting there ...
Sorry about that... TMI 🙄😫
Aww no I’m so sorry ❤
---
Barry Gibb will get cancelled.
Cher ain't going nowhere.
Cliff will reach 100.
Phil Collins has a year or two left in him.
She’s on my 2024 list as well selfish cow 😏.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone get jade goodies mother on the list she looks like she’s gonna pop any minute. I’m not doing it I’m sick of changing my list. Ha. She’s worth what 33 points… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone get jade goodies mother on the list she looks like she’s gonna pop any minute. I’m not doing it I’m sick of changing my list. Ha. She’s worth what 33 points… 🤔
Yeah yeah. You want to change your list just to annoy me! Hmpf.

I should have some time Sunday so will hopefully be able to give some stats on how voting is going.

• Haha
Lots of repeated names I've noticed on the 2024 lists. I felt for sure I had picked some which wouldn't be popular... I was wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah yeah. You want to change your list just to annoy me! Hmpf.

I should have some time Sunday so will hopefully be able to give some stats on how voting is going.
😂😂😂😂 I may just change it.. let’s see…

I’ve no list worthy names YET… I have seen some bloody good ones so far that people have put on the other thread!

Seeing everyone's great picks for 2024 makes me want to swap a few of mine but no, I am far too stubborn!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.