2023 Celebrity Death Pool #18 The Year Is Almost Done...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m off to that there London today… if I see any celebs I’ll stick a foot out in front of them see if I can get anyone some points 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

To those who’ve voted for her, Delia Smith was speaking about Norwich City FC last week, she looks to be in fine fettle I’m afraid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just love him 😫😫😫
---

I cant believe a cat ( RIP Elvis ) has completely fucked my mental health! My (armchair/internet ) physiatrist thinks its linked to watching my dad die when i was young... Held back/ suppressed grief etc.... ANYWAY... im getting there ...
Sorry about that... TMI 🙄😫
Grief is the same whoever you have lost. Be patient and be kind to yourself. We’re all here to support you if you need a friendly person to talk to ❤❤
---
I’m off to that there London today… if I see any celebs I’ll stick a foot out in front of them see if I can get anyone some points 👍🏼
He’s not on my list but if Harry Styles and his mam are out shopping and you could accidentally nudge them into an open manhole, that would be truly festive 🎊🥳🎉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant believe a cat ( RIP Elvis ) has completely fucked my mental health! My (armchair/internet ) physiatrist thinks its linked to watching my dad die when i was young... Held back/ suppressed grief etc.... ANYWAY... im getting there ...
Sorry about that... TMI 🙄😫
Be gentle with yourself, as it’s only to be expected. My mother still isn’t right after we had to let our big fluffy despot go to sleep two years ago. I still have things with his fluff on and he’s still my screensaver. When they have such a big personality and take up so much space, it’s only natural that their loss is felt in many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If anyone needs a red hot tip, Esther Rantzen is in the paper today saying that this Christmas is likely to be her last. You’re welcome :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The thread will fill up quickly regardless of deaths lol 😆

We do chatter quite a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Well been reading for quite a while thank you @SmillieKylie for pointing me in the direction of this marcarb hilarious thread. First time with the list. Shoved some randoms as most of mine were low point earners 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sat here waiting for the people I took off my list to start dying in January….

• Haha
Last month for 2023 points!
Will Cher be strong enough? Will Phil Collins survive against all odds? Will Barry Gibb stay alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Barry Gibb will get cancelled.
Cher ain't going nowhere.
Cliff will reach 100.
Phil Collins has a year or two left in him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.