2023 Celebrity Death Pool #17 Bring Out The Dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll go soon though now she’s died won’t he? He’s been on hospice care for months.

Reactions: 5
I thought Jimmy Carter was the poorly one, not Mrs Jimmy. He's bound to follow in her footsteps soon. I predict he will die on Thursday 23rd November 2023 at 15.04.

Reactions: 8
I thought Jimmy Carter was the poorly one, not Mrs Jimmy. He's bound to follow in her footsteps soon. I predict he will die on Thursday 23rd November 2023 at 15.04.
She was diagnosed with dementia in May according to BBC app, fairly quick decline.

WRONG BLOODY CARTER REAPER

• Haha
Joss Ackland dead

I liked her in The Bill 😃😃

In all seriousness, a fine actor & a great voice

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had there really been no activity on the RIP thread between 31 October and tonight?

Reactions: 1
We have a death!! 🎉🥳👯‍♂️

Heath, the bassist of rock band X Japan, has died aged 55. after a battle with colorectal cancer. RIP Heath.

NUL POINTS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.