2023 Celebrity Death Pool #16 Poking & Corpses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are with thread number sixteen!

Quick recap:

*Our @JoJo76 hadn't died (again) so we thank her for the thread title (and happy anniversary)

*some lurkers and newbies have made themselves known, which is nice

*Shaft died. Nul points. 'Shaft' heehee

*Lovely @SmillieKylie gave us a hair swish for some reason or other

*Good ol' @thenorthremembers saw the Paw Patrol movie at the cinema and has not yet recovered

*we talked about Dick (and dick)

*Shane McGowan looks dead but isn't

*Jack Monroe was mentioned briefly

*Vladimir Putin was rumoured to be dying or dead or frozen or a clone

*mince pies got a mentioned far too early

*killer Cliff was on The One Show wearing a waistcoat of what looked like human skin

*sapiosexual is a thing

*a dead squirrel (nul points) and the consent of monkeys were discussed

*several drinks were consumed

*Jane Seymour has been living la vida loca at Dick's Fun Palace (allegedly)

*RIP Matthew Perry (who died when Sir Lancelot was asleep, which is just rude)

*we have a new first place @EffingDust

*no Halloween Bonus points were scored

*animals have no place on The List

*that @kurtCobainsguitar went missing but returned to much fanfare

*there was cat talk and photos

*we discussed 2024 lists and complained that everyone is far too healthy these days

*voting for 2024 starts on December 1st and will have a seperate thread

*we still don't like Alice bleeping Evans

Now, on we go with the best thread on Tattle!
Check the Wiki for rules.
2024 voting starts on December 1st

BRING OUT THE DEAD!
You had one surprise job Lance lol .. I wanted a lovely announcement for our beloved Alice bleeping Evans @JoJo76 there wasn’t even an emoji at the end lol. I’ll let you off.. ( I don’t wanna lose my points!)

❤💐💐💐 Happy 13th wedding to you and Mr Alice bleeping Evans Mrs @JoJo76 💐💐💐❤
---

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Machine Gun Kelly has been making a right fool of himeself on the F1 Grid. Hopefully whatever he was on means that I have points incoming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Out of all the celebrity deaths that you've been aware of (ie, since you were old enough to give a tit), which one affected you the most?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Out of all the celebrity deaths that you've been aware of (ie, since you were old enough to give a tit), which one affected you the most?
I was a HUGE Roald Dahl fan when I was wee.(obvs before I knew what a Fucker he was irl) and I remember opening another one of his books to read and I read the blurb at the start andthe last lines were “Roald Dahl died in 1990 at the age of 74”

I’d read Boy and Going Solo so I felt like I knew him and little me was devastated.

Reactions: 3
Prince, Taylor Hawkins and Matthew Perry really upset me, but Lil Chris really got to me. I know he was relatively unknown, but seeing him struggle after being catapulted to five minutes of fame and then left to deal with reality when it faded was awful. He was only a kid and could have had a great future ahead of him, just not the one he was initially promised.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Kristian Digby, Darius and Paul O'Grady are three that I can think of that have made me feel really sad. However, I actually cried when Caroline Flack died.

• Sad
Princess Diana was a shocker, just totally unexpected. I was 16 and remember being woken up on Sunday morning and being told and feeling really weird - like I knew her or something?!
Was sad about Rik Mayall passing oh and George Michael!
Still sad about "David's Dead" Gest too.
Fanx for the new Fred by the way!
---
Robin Williams, Matt Perry, The Queen she’s like a grandma 😭. Taylor Hawkins.
Oh gosh yes Robin Williams too!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.