2023 Celebrity Death Pool #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't rummage with Americans. You don't know where they've been.
At least you’d know they’d croak it lol 😂
---
As no one dies anymore and I think it was Lancelot who started the ball rolling, we might as well just celebrate the lives of celebs who used to do some dying on this day in previous years.

We lost a big one on this day last year, RIP Jessica Fletcher, loved a murder did Jessica, it was said she died in her sleep, but I have suspicions Cliff may have been involved. Even though Jessica was 96 when she died, was she still sleuthing and close to exposing Cliff’s proclivity to murder 🤔 I fear now he will never be publicly unmasked.

Another victim ? RIP Jess 😔

View attachment 2503490
Jessica Fletcher another one who danced with death just like good old Dick in Diagnosis murder.

Kylie love anything is possible at this point with that Killer Cliff, He knows they’re all onto him so he’s bumping off all the detectives.. Poirot will be next.. just you watch!

Reactions: 3
I’m still fascinated by the circumstances surrounding his death. I guess they just had an open relationship but imagine shagging last night’s hook-up while your husband lays dead in the other room.
I’ve always found Stephen Gatelys death very strange. I’ve always thought that there must have been more to it! Saying that they could have still been living together but leading separate lives. A very close friend of mines parents still lived together but weren’t really together as such. Her mum was an alcoholic and broke her hip after a drunken fall. After that she could no longer use the stairs so would just sleep on the sofa. My friend went to visit one day and asked where her dad was, her mum said she hadn’t seen him for a while. My friend went upstairs and found him dead, he had been dead for about 3 days apparently!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
At least you’d know they’d croak it lol 😂
---

Jessica Fletcher another one who danced with death just like good old Dick in Diagnosis murder.

Kylie love anything is possible at this point with that Killer Cliff, He knows they’re all onto him so he’s bumping off all the detectives.. Poirot will be next.. just you watch!
Don‘t I know it, love Poirot, troubles me greatly that Cliff is slowly taking out all the great sleuths who may uncover his wicked ways. Its a terrible state of affairs, I worry about this constantly, well probably once a day for a few seconds…..

22D7309D-3F86-4FF2-BEB0-9008600C700F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know I know lol 😂
---
A NBA coach? And 104 year old woman who jumped out of a plane has died… I know she’s not famous but jumping out a plane at her age no wonder she’s dead.. it killed her off!

What is going on? Maybe I need to have a rummage around the Americans they all seem to be dropping like flies!!
I just saw the article about the old lady and the jump. She survived the jump but died in her sleep days later. Too much excitement?
---
Leo Sayer hospitalised after becoming 'very ill' as he's forced to cancel performances - Mirror Online

hmmmm

Last edited:
Someone protect Vera at all costs! My Nan will be devastated if she goes🤣
Vera acts a lot older than she is, she's got a few decades yet. She's still only playing middle-aged ladies, she's not graduated to auditioning for elderly roles. Tell your Nan to calm her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vera acts a lot older than she is, she's got a few decades yet. She's still only playing middle-aged ladies, she's not graduated to auditioning for elderly roles. Tell your Nan to calm her tits.
She'll be in the Thursday Murder Club, I guarantee it...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just saw the article about the old lady and the jump. She survived the jump but died in her sleep days later. Too much excitement?
---
Leo Sayer hospitalised after becoming 'very ill' as he's forced to cancel performances - Mirror Online

hmmmm
I saw this he’s delayed his butlins tour till 2024! Prostate liver and some other illness, it doesn’t sound very good does it!
Let me guess before I catch up nobody bloody has him!

as for monk the last time I saw an episode was many many years ago when I was a kid. I honestly thought he was dead!
---
Someone protect Vera at all costs! My Nan will be devastated if she goes🤣
My nan will be devastated as well. I don’t need another reason for the tv to piss her off. It’s bad enough she has a go at the care co adverts on ITV 3, she wants me to write in to complain as the people are clearly able bodied and don’t need the chair or bath 😂😂😂 god help me if Vera gets bumped off she will make me go after ITV!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw this he’s delayed his butlins tour till 2024! Prostate liver and some other illness, it doesn’t sound very good does it!
Let me guess before I catch up nobody bloody has him!

as for monk the last time I saw an episode was many many years ago when I was a kid. I honestly thought he was dead!
---
I have never watched an episode of Monk.
Monkey, from the '70s, yes.
Monk, no.

I'm old enough to remember her, here's hoping she stumbles into 2024.

*big shrug*
---
I want proper deaths of people we know!
Drew or Michael Barrymore!
Jodie Foster!
Howard Stern!
Jamie Lee Curtis!
Jon Bon Jovi!
Steven Speilberg!
Daley Thompson (is he dead?!)

Come on, famous people, take one for the team!

Last edited:
  • Haha
*big shrug*
---
I want proper deaths of people we know!
Drew or Michael Barrymore!
Jodie Foster!
Howard Stern!
Jamie Lee Curtis!
Jon Bon Jovi!
Steven Speilberg!
Daley Thompson (is he dead?!)

Come on, famous people, take one for the team!
Daley Thompson was in the same Olympics as May Lou Retton. Jeez 46 year old these days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.