2023 Celebrity Death Pool #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of the few threads on Tattle that doesn't make me angry, so I feel what you're saying!

Anyone remember how many Bonus points I said it was for October? Twenty?
I’d feel wrong voting for it. Just nah, there is a fun thing and then shite. duck that.

Reactions: 2
You know, I'm not 100% sure the mods will let us have the next thread title; we'll find out in forty or so posts... 🤞🏻
---
(I forgot who made the suggestion but it is Halloween themed)
I think that was my oh-so-hilarious hashtag. Hey mods, I'm probably not getting any points in this year's Pool, so please at least let me/us have the thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have an account but don’t use it unless it’s for looking up Alice fake accounts. I feel left out!

Quite a few Alice people have me on instagram.
Well you've not bloody messaged me so...
Not a DM it wouldn’t let me.. I shall try again

I hardly use X look for Lance and you will find yours truly..
---
I think I can, actually... twenty points it is!
---
*smug grin*
It was worth a try.. not like we will get any deaths to receive a million points like.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another famous died on this day in previous years- Stephen Gately from Boyzone. 14 years ago.
I’m still fascinated by the circumstances surrounding his death. I guess they just had an open relationship but imagine shagging last night’s hook-up while your husband lays dead in the other room.

That account is just to talk to Tattle people; hence, three followers 😂

I don't check it regularly, as it isn't my main account.
I know I know lol 😂
---
A NBA coach? And 104 year old woman who jumped out of a plane has died… I know she’s not famous but jumping out a plane at her age no wonder she’s dead.. it killed her off!

What is going on? Maybe I need to have a rummage around the Americans they all seem to be dropping like flies!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know I know lol 😂
---
A NBA coach? And 104 year old woman who jumped out of a plane has died… I know she’s not famous but jumping out a plane at her age no wonder she’s dead.. it killed her off!

What is going on? Maybe I need to have a rummage around the Americans they all seem to be dropping like flies!!
Don't rummage with Americans. You don't know where they've been.

• Haha
As no one dies anymore and I think it was Lancelot who started the ball rolling, we might as well just celebrate the lives of celebs who used to do some dying on this day in previous years.

We lost a big one on this day last year, RIP Jessica Fletcher, loved a murder did Jessica, it was said she died in her sleep, but I have suspicions Cliff may have been involved. Even though Jessica was 96 when she died, was she still sleuthing and close to exposing Cliff’s proclivity to murder 🤔 I fear now he will never be publicly unmasked.

Another victim ? RIP Jess 😔

07B373E3-94A9-4A24-89E9-9C387DA2B23A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
As no one dies anymore and I think it was Lancelot who started the ball rolling, we might as well just celebrate the lives of celebs who used to do some dying on this day in previous years.

We lost a big one on this day last year, RIP Jessica Fletcher, loved a murder did Jessica, it was said she died in her sleep, but I have suspicions Cliff may have been involved. Even though Jessica was 96 when she died, was she still sleuthing and close to exposing Cliff’s proclivity to murder 🤔 I fear now he will never be publicly unmasked.

Another victim ? RIP Jess 😔

View attachment 2503490
😢😢 aw I’m still devastated over this one, and Murray Walker who would have been 100 this week. I’ve only ever had Mrs F as my profile pic on here 💔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.