2023 Celebrity Death Pool #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick recap:

*Mohamed Al-Fayed died; nobody knows exactly when but we do smell a conspiracy...

*We gave up waiting for death so found out a lot about each other instead, including:

*ASL made a comeback

*It seems men are outnumbered on this thread/Tattle by quite a margin

*SmillieKylie keeps bumping into celebrities

*We said a few 'Happy birthday!'s

*We said goodbye to Elvis the cat

*We discussed drinking and have decided that both and tequila (with a worm in) Pernod is evil but Hooch was heavenly

*Kevin 'Dexys' Rowland is lovely, apparently

*Joe Fagin died; he was not livin' alright (nul points)

*Beware exploding pink paint...

*It was stupidly warm

*Mrs Brown's Boys should be added to The List

*Andy Taylor is alive and kicking and dancing and releasing terrible solo music

*Angry Birds is, like, sooooo over

*We got bored and started trying to guess the letter the next death's first name would begin with

*Avril Lavigne is not a poisoner

*Kylie needs an Aussie lover

*Nobody died.

And now?

On we go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A quick recap:

*Mohamed Al-Fayed died; nobody knows exactly when but we do smell a conspiracy...

*We gave up waiting for death so found out a lot about each other instead, including:

*ASL made a comeback

*It seems men are outnumbered on this thread/Tattle by quite a margin

*SmillieKylie keeps bumping into celebrities

*We said a few 'Happy birthday!'s

*We said goodbye to Elvis the cat

*We discussed drinking and have decided that both and tequila (with a worm in) Pernod is evil but Hooch was heavenly

*Kevin 'Dexys' Rowland is lovely, apparently

*Joe Fagin died; he was not livin' alright (nul points)

*Beware exploding pink paint...

*It was stupidly warm

*Mrs Brown's Boys should be added to The List

*Andy Taylor is alive and kicking and dancing and releasing terrible solo music

*Angry Birds is, like, sooooo over

*We got bored and started trying to guess the letter the next death's first name would begin with

*Avril Lavigne is not a poisoner

*Kylie needs an Aussie lover

*Nobody died.

And now?

On we go!
Brilliant recap, Lancelot….might add we discovered Cliff is releasing a new record in November…hinting at something 🤔…just saying…

B6A65503-D5A9-4984-9190-66961D946EB5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Unlucky thread 13 where @SmillieKylie’s calendar is updated daily with yet another tragic and unexpected celebrity death.

Starting with Harry Styles because I desperately need those 81 points.

Come on Harry, you’re the only successful one out of 1D, you’ve had a good career, now you need to die young so you never have to do the Butlins Big Weekends Back to the 2000’s in 15 years, when you’re bankrupt, fat and bald.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Unlucky thread 13 where @SmillieKylie’s calendar is updated daily with yet another tragic and unexpected celebrity death.

Starting with Harry Styles because I desperately need those 81 points.

Come on Harry, you’re the only successful one out of 1D, you’ve had a good career, now you need to die young so you never have to do the Butlins Big Weekends Back to the 2000’s in 15 years, when you’re bankrupt, fat and bald.
It’s all gone a bit quiet on Liam’s drug health hospitalisation, so maybe change the path you on Serena, Liam is where the potential points are to be had. Though to honest I haven’t been paying attention to that story so even Liam may be fighting fit again now 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s all gone a bit quiet on Liam’s drug health hospitalisation, so maybe change the path you on Serena, Liam is where the potential points are to be had. Though to honest I haven’t been paying attention to that story so even Liam may be fighting fit again now 🤦🏽‍♀️
Someone mentioned sepsis from a dodgy tattoo in the last thread re Harry and I think that’s more likely because Liam is safe in rehab. Again. Poor sod.

Reactions: 7
Angry birds is over?! Bugger, I still play that on the daily……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Bring it back!
Let it lie Lancelot, you can’t go back to the old days, it never works, just nostalgia, you’ll never get that buzz ‘Birds’ used to give ever again.

My daughter has told me about a new game all the kids are now playing, it‘s the way forward. I’ve got it on my phone, down with the kids me 👍🏾….

02A7D266-E45E-453A-A2C7-750E833064FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let it lie Lancelot, you can’t go back to the old days, it never works, just nostalgia, you’ll never get that buzz ‘Birds’ used to give ever again.

My daughter has told me about a new game all the kids are now playing, it‘s the way forward. I’ve got it on my phone, down with the kids me 👍🏾….

View attachment 2456979
Hahahaha snake is the best game!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also the 3310 was a bit like the Dick Van Dyke of the phone world. Indestructible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.