2023 Celebrity Death Pool #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP Me….watching Kylie on that Radio 2 concert thing….my love for her just exploded my heart ❤🤦🏽‍♀️😁

1F60E3F1-B56F-4C86-A506-1868DA009A94.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Deryck Whibley of Sum 41 hospitalised with pneumonia, possible heart failure. Discharged two days later, but maybe one to watch.
He was at death's door a few years back...was written off and managed to come back so I'd say 50/50.
---
Sadly it’s true. My Auntie Cathy was/is a rollermaniac and Alan died of a Mexican virus and Les died of a cardiac arrest and Ian died of pancreatic cancer. The remaining band members are probably staying indoors and hiding from The Reaper.
As far as I am aware, the only one who still does music is Woody. My mum's friend knows him...which was kind of cool for my mum as she sort of got to tick something off her bucket list but her wish was to meet Eric as he was her fav, not Woody. The woman is in her 60s and still has all the albums and listens to them constantly.
---
My maths was wrong. My death prediction is also wrong, the curly haired poppet shows no signs of dying. He’s laughing at me 😭😭😭😭

View attachment 2455369
You never know, he might get another tattoo...get sepsis then boom :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He was at death's door a few years back...was written off and managed to come back so I'd say 50/50.
He's not been well since Avril Lavigne split up with him. He ended up in hospital it with alcohol poisoning after that.

As far as I am aware, the only one who still does music is Woody. My mum's friend knows him...which was kind of cool for my mum as she sort of got to tick something off her bucket list but her wish was to meet Eric as he was her fav, not Woody. The woman is in her 60s and still has all the albums and listens to them constantly.
I think you know my Auntie Cathy 😂 Her favourite was Les Mckeown and she was genuinely bereft when he died. Woody’s Bay City Rollers are on the 70s nostalgia circuit at holiday camps and small festivals. Apparently Eric has just disappeared from view, I wonder what happened there?

Reactions: 3
He's not been well since Avril Lavigne split up with him. He ended up in hospital it with alcohol poisoning after that.
Did Avril put the poisoning in the alcohol, are we looking at another potential ‘Cliff’ situation here, I’ve always had my suspicions about Avril, got the look of a poisoner about her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Avril put the poisoning in the alcohol, are we looking at another potential ‘Cliff’ situation here, I’ve always had my suspicions about Avril, got the look of a poisoner about her 🤔
She just has a terrible taste in partners and a higher alcohol tolerance than them 😅

• Haha
She just has a terrible taste in partners and a higher alcohol tolerance than them 😅
Oh I’m glad about that, although I thought she had the look of a murderer, I quite like Avril, so I’m very pleased to hear she’s not that way inclined. I’ll add her to my list of celebs who don’t kill, I’ve created a spreadsheet so I know where I am with all of this malarkey. Kylie has terrible taste in partners, I also have a spreadsheet for that, so I’ve added Avril to that list as well 👍🏾

• Haha
Oh I’m glad about that, although I thought she had the look of a murderer, I quite like Avril, so I’m very pleased to hear she’s not that way inclined. I’ll add her to my list of celebs who don’t kill, I’ve created a spreadsheet so I know where I am with all of this malarkey. Kylie has terrible taste in partners, I also have a spreadsheet for that, so I’ve added Avril to that list as well 👍🏾
Maybe Kylie and Avril should date each other 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Russell Watson has had two brain tumours, surely it’s time he had a third, fatal one? He’s going on my 2024 list. Sorry Russell but I need the points. I won’t get as many as I will when Harry Styles dies of sepsis after another dodgy tattoo next weekend, but still worth a few.

• Haha
Maybe Kylie and Avril should date each other 😅
I‘d be ok with this, but think Kylie needs an Aussie girl to shack up with, as she’s moved to Melbourne now, long commute relationships won’t work for Kylie. Also rules me out, as I ain’t moving to Australia, even for Kylie. I have strict rules even for a pop princess I have a major crush on.

Back to the Death-List and a Monday morning, calendar update…..13 days left Tattlers….13 days 🤦🏽‍♀️💀❌

Barren times for death-list watchers indeed…

B918DF9E-7837-464C-8216-826C9D3CD873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Margot Robbie?
Natalie Imbruglia?
Rebel Wilson?
Danni Minogue? Wait...
Ooooh deffo Margot, match made in heaven that, but Dannii’s not a bad shout, though I do believe some people might have a problem with that, including Kylie and Dannii.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dannii’s not a bad shout, though I do believe some people might have a problem with that, including Kylie and Dannii.
prudes
---
New thread:
---
Someone say something here so I can close this one...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.