2023 Celebrity Death Pool #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alan
'Mostly dead' :D
Sadly it’s true. My Auntie Cathy was/is a rollermaniac and Alan died of a Mexican virus and Les died of a cardiac arrest and Ian died of pancreatic cancer. The remaining band members are probably staying indoors and hiding from The Reaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
119 nominated names on the September Bonus List.

So far, none of them have died.

We still have two weeks of the month to go, so there may be a chance someone gets a hit yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
119 nominated names on the September Bonus List.

So far, none of them have died.

We still have two weeks of the month to go, so there may be a chance someone gets a hit yet!
Loving your positivity - welcome back!

• Heart
Who would know though? If the headline news tomorrow is "Harry Styles critically ill after drinking tea provided by a superfan" no-one is going to say 'it must be Serena.' They'll think it was one of the nutters that think Harry is married to Louis Tomlinson. So therefore I will still claim my 56 points, after the breaking news headline announcing his sad demise.
Ye god's - I didn't know Harry Styles was 44! (Scuttles off to check with Google)...

Reactions: 2
Just back from checking up on Harry's age, the wee grunt is 29 - so that would be 71 points awarded should he kick the proverbial buck (assisted or otherwise) .

Can't say I 'd miss him, he doesn't even register on my radar - he's so attention seeking that he's boring!
---
Isn't he 29?
So if he dies, in September for the Bonus, isn't that 81pts?
And my maths was wrong too - I was robbing @Serene Serena of 10 points 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
A Dick! Just for me! That's what I've always wanted!
I remember as a kid, sitting on Santa's knee in Bexleyheath shopping centre, telling the kindly old man with the white beard and breath like a brewery that all I wanted for Christmas was a Dick all of my own and now I've got one! Yippee!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A Dick! Just for me! That's what I've always wanted!
I remember as a kid, sitting on Santa's knee in Bexleyheath shopping centre, telling the kindly old man with the white beard and breath like a brewery that all I wanted for Christmas was a Dick all of my own and now I've got one! Yippee!
😂😂😂😂😂 not that kinda Dick this one has the recipe for immortality, gets saved by dolphins lol 😆

that old man you’re on about is probably dead by now.

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂😂 not that kinda Dick this one has the recipe for immortality, gets saved by dolphins lol 😆

that old man you’re on about is probably dead by now.
Nul points!
---
If I see 'dick' and 'dolphin' in the same breath I can only think of poor Peter The Dolphin.
Google that if you like...
---
I am sorry for upsetting Sir Lancelot.
I wasn't upset. There wasn't an option for a scowling emoji, so a hate had to do... sorry for any confusion! MWAH!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Lancelot died and been reincarnated….I just don’t recognise this new Dick-lovin’ character 😱😁

He’s seen the light, praise to the lord 🙏🏾

3FF0E774-D21E-4A15-8311-7446F2D87780.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nul points!
---

If I see 'dick' and 'dolphin' in the same breath I can only think of poor Peter The Dolphin.
Google that if you like...
---

I wasn't upset. There wasn't an option for a scowling emoji, so a hate had to do... sorry for any confusion! MWAH!
I’ve seen enough strange internet for my eyes for a while thanks to the celeb gossip thread lol 😆

I’ll tell you something there may be no deaths but today is a day to celebrate seeing as you’re back the thread is alive again 🥰🎉🎉🥂

1694974376238.gif

* not forgot the GIF it’s too large I need to make it smaller somehow lol
---
GMP_Q29tcHJlc3NHSDAx_2.gif

---
Ta da I managed it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.