2021 Holidays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping to convince my partner to go to New York since we were supposed to go next Saturday but cancelled it, but he’s not keen as we’re buying a house next year 🙃

Reactions: 1
Had to have a Scottish honeymoon this year so hoping to go to Greece next summer
We were meant to be in Crete in October and it got put onto quarantine list so we went 2 weeks in Scotland and the day our honeymoon ended , Crete got took off the quarantine list 😂😂🙈🙈

Mine will be 7 and 3. We have done 2 Disney cruises and trips to Disney land Paris since having kids 🙈😂

Just haven’t been able to mentally cope with the long flight until I was satisfied they would watch tablets for 8 hours on the plane 😂😂😂
Yeah I’m thinking DLP until they are 3 then WDW and alternate between the 2 each year. (Love how I am planning my Disney trips like 5 years into the future 😂)

I am jealous! Would love to do a Disney cruise one day, they look amazing from the YouTube videos I’ve watched, trying to persuade my husband though as they are pricey.

Right now, I find it impossible to plan any trip but it would be Europe in 2021 anyway hopefully, so no need to plan longtime in advance (and I have EU passport).

Reactions: 2
We had Kraków booked for March this year, pushed it back to July and pushed it back further to Feb 2021, doesn’t look likely now it’s getting closer. I’ve already been twice (love it) but I initially booked it for my fella as his big Christmas present last year 😂 Easyjet are cancelling flights up to mid Jan at the moment so we’re expecting to be informed in the next couple of weeks. We’re gonna see what the situation is for Feb and maybe book something last minute if that’s the case (providing they’re gonna be tit hot with the refund 😂)

We were looking at booking Tenerife for September 2021 but I think we’re just going to wait until we get to Jan and see how the world’s looking.

Reactions: 4
We moved this year's holl to next July, we go the day after school breaks up. Keeping everything crossed it goes ahead!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same. I've family in SA and I go most years too! I'm also planning on going back to NYC at least twice to see friends who live there.

*fingers crossed we can travel*
I know that the SA government will be opening up its borders to international flights inbound very soon, including from the UK. So I think once our lockdown is lifted in the 2nd, I'll be hoping for a quick flight out before Boris contemplates any more bloody lockdowns :mad:

• Heart
We have Dubai booked for June. Booked it during the first lockdown but it was such an amazing deal we thought we might aswell book it to secure the price. Our holiday to Italy this summer got cancelled so the refund from that pretty much paid for next summer.

Slightly off-topic, but looking at these posts so far, I never realised Florida was such a popular place!

Have never been, but I wonder what the great appeal is?
I absolutely love Florida! I love everything about it. We tend to go every year to different parts of the state (key west is our favourite, if any of you have it on your list it’s amazing) it’s been a year now since we last went and it’s starting to feel like it exists only in my imagination 😖 🌴

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We have a week in the lakes booked, a week in Devon and a weekend in northumberland. Hoping to get away so badly!

We have two weeks in Lanzarote booked for June which was this year's holiday we pushed out to next year. We are thinking of a break to France in August as well. But I suppose it all depends on the state of the world by next summer

We usually have at least three holidays Pre booked, but we have none booked so far.

• Sad
New York in may and Santorini in June, both pushed back a year from this year. Managed to get to Kos last month so grateful for that

Meant to be going to Greece in June due to having it cancelled in June this year! All booked and paid for by now my friend has got in a new relationship and isn’t sure she can leave her new beau!

I would like to show my friend New Orleans next October, but if things are still the same I think I might book a cottage in the Lake District or something.

Hopefully our Honeymoon in July - current plan is 3 weeks driving (and eating our way) around Italy. Also just booked a hotel in NY for the OHs 30th as a surprise trip next December! 🤞🏼

Reactions: 5
At the moment, anywhere would be good for me!

Was planning LA/Disneyland next year with my friends for our 30th’s but feel that won’t happen. Hopefully can do Disneyland Paris instead and a few other weekends away. Also would love to go back to New York!

I had booked up to go back to Sicily this year, but deferred the holiday until next year now. Who knows how this will all pan out and whether we actually get to go anywhere.

I was also planning on spending Thanksgiving with family who live in America.

I am not against vaccinations per sé, however, I don’t think I want to have a vaccine which has barely been trialled and tested. So I am wondering if holiday companies, airlines, hotels, etc will only accept you if it has been proven you have had the vaccination.

At the moment, anywhere would be good for me!

Was planning LA/Disneyland next year with my friends for our 30th’s but feel that won’t happen. Hopefully can do Disneyland Paris instead and a few other weekends away. Also would love to go back to New York!
Just for anyone's information, whatever happens, Disneyland Paris will be closed from January 4th to February 12th 2021 included.