2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so calming and it feels so nice to listen to someone who actually sounds like they know what they’re talking about.
I bet trump is going to smear tit all over the curtains before he leaves the White House:ROFLMAO:
Legit think that Trump will attempt to burn the White House to the ground in January if he loses this election.

if he can’t have it, no one will.

Reactions: 5
Legit think that Trump will attempt to burn the White House to the ground in January if he loses this election.

Yeh, that wouldn't surprise me. Lol.

Anyone else think Trump's scene from Home Alone should be deleted? Ruins the film a bit. LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I've just said the exact same thing on the phone to my mum, he would 100% get Biden assisinated if he could. Hes nuts!!!

Reactions: 4

lol this is so true - the meltdown is going to be huge. Or he'll stomp out before January and refuse to do the job anymore. God knows what's going to happen - you can never know with him or his merry band of wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just said the exact same thing on the phone to my mum, he would 100% get Biden assisinated if he could. Hes nuts!!!
Don't forget he said he could shoot somebody in Times Square and people would still vote for him.
He is both a sociopath and psychopath. I won't be surprised if one of his loon followers tries to harm Biden.

Reactions: 3
lol this is so true - the meltdown is going to be huge. Or he'll stomp out before January and refuse to do the job anymore. God knows what's going to happen - you can never know with him or his merry band of wankers
HA! Would love to see this, 2020 has been a crap year, need some excitement

I wasnt expecting it to be this close, so tight in the areas left

Reactions: 1
Each state has a certain amount of electoral college votes. The American citizens don't vote directly for their president but have elected officials vote on behalf of the state. Some states have more votes assigned to them and this is based on population. So it's not really about how many states you can win but it's about getting the ones with the biggest amount of electoral votes. Biden needs to make up 270 to get into the White House
It's based on old population, not current. California has a huge population but only 2 EC votes. In the 1700's it was assigned those two. It should be on current pop.

Oh sure, he would copy us, we did that in 1812.
He won't leave quietly, count isn't even over and he's having fits.

Reactions: 2
On the news they showed people in Arizona packing up their things, they seemed defeated so I think it could be good for Biden in Arizona. Here's hoping
I have a friend in Arizona who thinks Biden has it in the bag. Hopefully.

Oh sure, he would copy us. He won't leave quietly, count isn't even over and he's having fits.
How he hasn't had a heart attack from getting so worked up is beyond me.

Just said on CNN that they expect some more votes to be announced around 9pm Eastern Time so guess we'll know for sure then - come on Nevada!

Just said on CNN that they expect some more votes to be announced around 9pm Eastern Time so guess we'll know for sure then - come on Nevada!
If he gets Nevada and Arizona that will be really really good.

Arizona is looking fairly good, Nevada to me could go either way seeing as we've had no updates but fingers crossed.

If i've read correctly Biden also seems to be making the gap smaller in Pennsylvania so let them post votes continue to get it Blue

Reactions: 2
Watching Biden's speech he did earlier and he is so coherent and calming. Brilliant. He goes on about how EVERY vote needs to be counted. Also, I hate how Trump supporters say he is in cognitive decline... he had a stutter growing up that he for the most part has overcome but sometimes creeps in a bit while he talks.

Reactions: 11
Arizona is looking fairly good, Nevada to me could go either way seeing as we've had no updates but fingers crossed.

If i've read correctly Biden also seems to be making the gap smaller in Pennsylvania so let them post votes continue to get it Blue
Imagine the Trump meltdown if he took all three? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.