2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just sad the inauguration will probably be cancelled or a lot smaller due to covid - the Trumpy meltdown would be massive for that one

(if Biden gets in I don't want to jinx it!)

Reactions: 1
Im just sad the inauguration will probably be cancelled or a lot smaller due to covid - the Trumpy meltdown would be massive for that one

(if Biden gets in I don't want to jinx it!)
Same. It still feels too close. I am more hopeful than I was last night. I went to bed early, woke in the middle of the night and saw that Trump said he "won" and went back to sleep.

Reactions: 2
It makes me die that trump supporters are like "FIXED!! There's no way Biden has won those states legally" and it's like... Trump & the Russians? The whole Cambridge analytica scandal?

I have no issue with people being republican, they are entitled to their own beliefs but Trump supporters are raging hypocrites with no reason to support except for their mutual racism, misogyny, discriminatory behaviour and love of a conspiracy to suit their agenda.

Reactions: 13
It makes me die that trump supporters are like "FIXED!! There's no way Biden has won those states legally" and it's like... Trump & the Russians? The whole Cambridge analytica scandal?

I have no issue with people being republican, they are entitled to their own beliefs but Trump supporters are raging hypocrites with no reason to support except for their mutual racism, misogyny, discriminatory behaviour and love of a conspiracy to suit their agenda.
Literally couldn’t have put it better. Agree agree agree

Reactions: 2
So it says Biden is in the league but it seems to be more states in red? Sorry I don’t get American elections? What’s happening? 🤦🏼‍♀️

LOL.

So it says Biden is in the league but it seems to be more states in red? Sorry I don’t get American elections? What’s happening? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Each state has a diff amount of electoral college, so one could have 29 and another could have 6. The winner needs 270 in total. Right now Biden has around 253 and Trump 213. That is why Hillary lost. She won the popular vote but didn't get enough of the electoral college.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Each state has a certain amount of electoral college votes. The American citizens don't vote directly for their president but have elected officials vote on behalf of the state. Some states have more votes assigned to them and this is based on population. So it's not really about how many states you can win but it's about getting the ones with the biggest amount of electoral votes. Biden needs to make up 270 to get into the White House

Reactions: 3
Thank you for your replies, that makes sense and I could not find anything to explain that way on google 🙂

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Trump loses, when in January he has to leave, the FBI swoops in and arrests him for all the illegal tit he has done and he will no longer be protected. It would be like the end of a movie when the bad guy is arrested. Ahh.. one can dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Trump loses, when in January he has to leave, the FBI swoops in and arrests him for all the illegal tit he has done and he will no longer be protected. It would be like the end of a movie when the bad guy is arrested. Ahh.. one can dream.
I mean, most of the people by his side have been arrested at some point over the last 4 years so that would be nice!

Reactions: 8
Crickets from all the Trump supporters that were on here before... interesting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.