2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was planning on going for an early night to wake up again at 1, that didn't happen :cautious:

I'll probably now stay up until 2:30 then fall asleep and miss all the good bits :LOL:
I'll go to bed now and get up at 4am (Paris time) hope I can fall asleep

Reactions: 1
Just read on Twitter that Trump appears to be winning big(ly) in Florida. Assume these are just postal votes so far? Was Florida one of the key states?

Yel

I was going to bed but Omarosa is the guest on sky news 😆 best apprentice contestant ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I sort of want to stay up and watch it but I also want to go to sleep and just not know. like ever. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just read on Twitter that Trump appears to be winning big(ly) in Florida. Assume these are just postal votes so far? Was Florida one of the key states?
No one can know that, the first poll just closed. Just assume Trump will win, one way or another.
Sorry, my bad, the first ones close in 30 minutes. Twitter doesn't know squat.
Biden has just called his grandson his son. 😁 They're all useless.
Meaningless, I mix up my kids from time to time. Clearly his son is on his mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m from the uk and I sincerely hope they vote trump out. I do not like the special interest he has in the nhs. The Torys are already using covid as an opportunity to reduce services and gear up for privatisation... trump and co will b ready to Pounce with inflated drug prices etc when we’re up shits creek after brexit. Add to the fact that I don’t think it’s good from a global perspective to have a mysoginistic, xenophobic, racist at the helm of such a powerful country. So many inflammatory comments and division all over the place we need some unity and empathy! Not saying Biden is the best candidate but the Republican Party are wild at the moment and a second win will make them feel invincible, I’d hate to be on the other side of their ideals, be poor or non white in America under their rule.

Reactions: 11
other way round. republicans more likely to vote in person today. figures are all based on party affiliation not actual votes so stay tuned - if biden wins florida it's pretty radical.

Don’t ask a trump supporter why they love him. No point engaging with morons. Let them froth at the mouth commenting on the DM with their btec grammar while watching Fox.
A 100 year old with dementia or a chimp in a top hat would be preferable to the orange one.

Anyhoo this made me laugh, from Popbitch:

A Russian agent, a white supremacist, a billionaire, a con-man and a depraved sexual deviant walk into a bar.

The barman asks, "What'll it be Mr President?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What bothers me about trump supporters is that their arguments are never coherent or inclusive of any real reason or logic. When you ask them why trump they'll turn it around on the opposition. I can't ever get a proper reason as to why anyone would support trump. They usually couldn't even name any of his policies

Reactions: 7
I’m not going over old ground again. Take a look back and have a read.
I don't really want to trawl through 34 pages to find your reasons I had a skip through and didn't see any reasons...if you know them why can't you just say?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Genuine question, do you think trump will be voted in again? Yes or no?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.