2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well. Reading this thread was a delight 😬

as someone from the UK who has never seen anyone defend Trump in terms of his racist or sexist attitudes, it’s shocking to actually see Trump supporters exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

as someone from the UK who has never seen anyone defend Trump in terms of his racist or sexist attitudes, it’s shocking to actually see Trump supporters exist.
Not to mention Trump once found an underage girl attractive.

Reactions: 1
Quoting myself because we’re still waiting for this. 🤣

Why hasn’t anyone pointed out why people should vote for Biden when they defend the Dems instead of insulting Trump? 🤔
Exactly this!! Also, continually harrassing me to answer questions, when no one could tell me why Biden was better than Trump, was incredibly rude!!

Not to mention Trump once found an underage girl attractive.
Biden is the one who likes underage girls!! As you well know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Too right! The same odd line of logic too. Love it.

Im not shocked to. See Trump supporters exist, everyone has their politics. I'm just shocked that they justify some of the things he has said.

Reactions: 7

I live in the US and it still shocks me every time when I hear or see Trump supporters. Are they watching different news then I do?!?!?!

Reactions: 6
Im not shocked to. See Trump supporters exist, everyone has their politics. I'm just shocked that they justify some of the things he has said.
Yeah I mean I know they exist but I’ve never actually spoken to someone who supports him and defends his actions I spose. Nor would I seek it out online, just thought I’d have a read of this thread and found it a bit shocking that people would defend some of his behaviour.

although actually I’m not sure anyone has defended it more just ignored any mention of it 😬

I don’t know anything about Biden and am not really bothered about who wins by the way (I’m in the UK and we have our own blonde buffoon in charge for me to think of) before anyone says I’m just commenting as someone interested in Biden. Obviously I have seen a lot about Trump in our news and I struggle to see how people can want to support him openly given his comments.

what qualities does he have that draw you to him as a leader? Genuine question as aware I must be in an echo chamber...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, this story is interesting...
There has been ongoing speculation as to whether China has played any part in the ongoing protests and riots that have swept across the United States. The Daily Signal has reported that the website for “Black Futures Lab” which is a venture of BLM founder Alicia Gorza, has ties to a “Pro-Chinese” government organisation.
If you go to the “Black Futures Lab” website and click on the donate button, it shows that the money goes to an organisation called “The Chinese Progressive Association”, and the page notes that “Black Futures Lab” is a fiscally sponsered Project of “The Chinese Progressive Association”. In other words, an arm of the CCP is providing funds that are helping to cause civil unrest. It’s all part of the PRC’s “unrestricted warfare” doctrine, that is designed to destabilise society’s from within...

Yet another story about Creepy Joe Biden calling black children “cockroaches”, and then “conveniently” forgetting what he said....🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why do you keep harping back to that? Biden does too - why don’t you keep repeating yourself saying that as well?
Name a time when Biden actually said underage girl is attractive? For the last time, I don't like Biden, I don't like or support his actions, and think he's on the same level as Trump. Can any Trump supporter explain why it's okay for Trump to find underage girl attractive?

Wow..... this thread 😂

But if Biden said that, it would down to his mental health, but when Trump says it, it's all gravy

Name a time when Biden actually said underage girl is attractive? For the last time, I don't like Biden, I don't like or support his actions, and think he's on the same level as Trump. Can any Trump supporter explain why it's okay for Trump to find underage girl attractive?

But if Biden said that, it would down to his mental health, but when Trump says it, it's all gravy
There are clips galore of Biden acting inappropriately with children of both sex. Behaviour that in my eyes indicates that he is attracted to these minors.
Can you point me in the direction of where Trump has said he finds underage girls attractive, I’m genuinely intrigued.

• Heart
No one has said liking underage girls is ok?

So I really don’t get why you keep on repeating yourself by asking that over and over? Like a bloody parrot.

Biden literally makes young girls feel uncomfortable by the way he ACTS around them. Saying you find a 14 year old attractive is fucked up - slobbering all over one (and younger) is completely different.

So I’m asking YOU. Why is THAT ok?

• Heart
There are clips galore of Biden acting inappropriately with children of both sex. Behaviour that in my eyes indicates that he is attracted to these minors.
Can you point me in the direction of where Trump has said he finds underage girls attractive, I’m genuinely intrigued.

he looks at ten year old girls, and thinking about dating them in the future who does that,, you're going to twist this around. This mean Trumps is finding people of that age attractive. Defend it?

No one has said liking underage girls is ok?

So I really don’t get why you keep on repeating yourself by asking that over and over? Like a bloody parrot.

Biden literally makes young girls feel uncomfortable by the way he ACTS around them. Saying you find a 14 year old attractive is fucked up - slobbering all over one (and younger) is completely different.

So I’m asking YOU. Why is THAT ok?
I don't like Trump or Biden, and they're both as bad each other. Why are you keen to defend Trump and deflect to Biden?

Biden and his granddaughter

he looks at ten year old girls, and thinking about dating them in the future who does that,, you're going to twist this around. This mean Trumps is finding people of that age attractive. Defend it?

I don't like Trump or Biden, and they're both as bad each other. Why are you keen to defend Trump and deflect to Biden?
Because I am yet to see a photo/video of Trump acting inappropriately with children.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Too right! The same odd line of logic too. Love it.
“Odd line of logic”?? If you have read the posts from yesterday evening, I think you’ll find that most of us were answering (VERY Repetitive, Not To Mention Quite Aggressive) questions, and also providing links to articles that were mentioned.
What is hilarious, is the fact that when we asked certain posters to please educate us on WHY creepy joe Biden is a better bet than Donald Trump, they couldn’t answer, or post any links to back up their claims!! Instead, they (well, one in particular) was extremely aggressive to me, and demanding that I answer his question, which is the one question that he had asked all evening...And which several other posters had already answered already!! The facts are, that Joe Biden is too old and frail (not to mention that he seems to be very shaky, and often mumbles his words). In addition, he just comes across as a creep around young children. Trump is quite clearly much more healthier than Biden, and in a recent poll, where American’s were asked WHO did they think would survive 4 years in the White House, and Biden got 70% whilst Trump got a whooping 85%!! I also posted a link to this article, but I don’t think the Biden army on here have actually read it!! ...🙄🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.