2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not exactly objective though is it.
It’s a pretty weak argument that one candidate is “too old” at 77 but the other at the ripe old age of 74 is strong and capable. The age doesn’t seem to come into it, just personal opinion.
I think it should be very obvious to anyone watching them, who is the most confused, frail and generally out of his depth.

Looking at both men health wise Trump wins hands down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So we ignore Trump's blatant racism and attraction to underage girls, also comments towards his daughter, no normal father would speak like that, but focus on Biden. Yup, you're not bothered when it comes from Trump.
They've both said very questionable things but I have seen enough actions linking Biden to his words - Trump, nada.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trump is also a racist. Why do you support him?
Where are your links??? Because, I have provided links that back up my posts. You have not posted anything!! If you are going to call the racist card where are your links???
I think the reason you are completely dodging posting links is because you don’t have ANY!!
Good luck with your arguments!! 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂
So, being clueless is okay?
I think that’s a question you should ask yourself!!! 🙄😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where are your links??? Because, I have provided links that back up my posts. You have not posted anything!! If you are going to call the racist card where are your links???
I think the reason you are completely dodging posting links is because you don’t have ANY!!
Good luck with your arguments!! 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

I think that’s a question you should ask yourself!!! 🙄😬
Trump told people of colour to go back home, despite being born in the America, that's racism. Did he say these words or not?

They've both said very questionable things but I have seen enough actions linking Biden to his words - Trump, nada.
So it's actually okay to say you fancy children? 🤣😂

I think it should be very obvious to anyone watching them, who is the most confused, frail and generally out of his depth.

Looking at both men health wise Trump wins hands down.
Again, why is that?
I’m not sure you understand the difference between an opinion and a fact though. The things you talk about are only based on opinion.
If What is it about Trump and Biden that makes trump win “health wise” hands down?

Reactions: 2
So, being clueless is okay?
I didn't say it was OK?

Just saying the difference between the two, Trump is a brilliant bussiness man, hence USA was booming b4 covid hit, he's not so good answering questions, but at least he can remember what the question was.

• Heart
Trump told people of colour to go back home, despite being born in the America, that's racism. Did he say these words or not?

So it's actually okay to say you fancy children? 🤣😂
Can't remember stating that but you're supporting a known elite pe,,,do who the mainstream media is desperately covering up for hun xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Again, why is that?
I’m not sure you understand the difference between an opinion and a fact though. The things you talk about are only based on opinion.
If What is it about Trump and Biden that makes trump win “health wise” hands down?
Sorry but if by looking at both men you can't see who looks healthier then you need a trip to specsavers, it's really very obvious.

Pretty much every post on Tattle is someone's opinion, isn't that what it's all about.

In my opinion Trump is much healthier than Biden, in your opinion you may think the opposite.

• Heart
  • Haha
They're both shite. I don't like either. I have a friend in DC who is a Trump supporter, I like talking to her because although our views don't always align, we can have productive conversations.

Reactions: 1
Did Trump say to people of colour go back home or not?

Can't remember stating that but you're supporting a known elite pe,,,do who the mainstream media is desperately covering up for hun xoxo

Isn't a p e d o, someone is attractive to children, also Trump as well, after admitting.

If you tell someone, who is of colour, to go back home, based on the colour of skin, they aren't American. That's racism.

Wonder which ones been diddling kids on epsteins island...
Considering Trump was very close friends with Epstein and many girls were recruited by Epstein at Trump's resort.

• Haha
Sorry but if by looking at both men you can't see who looks healthier then you need a trip to specsavers, it's really very obvious.

Pretty much every post on Tattle is someone's opinion, isn't that what it's all about.

In my opinion Trump is much healthier than Biden, in your opinion you may think the opposite.
What a truly bizarre comment. Given that trump wears a literal heap of fake tan, makeup and does his hair what exactly about their health can you gauge from looks alone?

• Haha
Again, why is that?
The fact is that Donald Trump is in better health than Biden. That is a fact - not an opinion!! Also, I really can’t be bothered to go back and forth with you. Too many people have said how argumentative you are. So I’m out. Have fun..🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If you can only pick a part someone's spelling, possibly due to autcorrect, dyslexia, instead of focusing on the actual point, which you can't answer.

The fact is that Donald Trump is in better health than Biden. That is a fact - not an opinion!! Also, I really can’t be bothered to go back and forth with you. Too many people have said how argumentative you are. So I’m out. Have fun..🙄🙄
Trump's considered obese. How is he healthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a truly bizarre comment. Given that trunk wears a literal heap of fake tan, makeup and does his hair what exactly about their health can you gauge from looks alone?
Why would you think that's bizarre?? 🤔

I see two men, in my opinion by just looking at their appearance & the way they carry themselves, I think in my opinion that one looks healthier & stronger than the other. What's so bizarre about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you can only pick a part someone's spelling, possibly due to autcorrect, dyslexia, instead of focusing on the actual point, which you can't answer.

Trump's considered obese. How is he healthy?
I thought it was funny as it was likely a typo... I have not been involved in your debate above.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.