2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sanity prevailed.

So happy America got the right result this time. Work to do but today the celebrations shall be mighty!

Reactions: 11
Apparently Trump was playing golf when he was told. I'm picturing broken golf clubs and whaking up clumps of grass 🤣

and just to top it off, Farage will have lost £10,000

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not American but I just saw the news. I feel really quite emotional. Finally an end to that monster. I really hope the next four years are what America hopes for. Praying the aftermath of this isn’t unrest and fighting. I hope everyone in America is safe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Woohoo. A really well run campaign by Biden/Harris.

President Elect Biden.

Now wheres my wine? Cried my eyes out at Van Jones on CNN. Havent slept properly in weeks. I can sleep soundly tonight.

Edit - little link to Van Jones. Watch it and dont cry, I bet you cant...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No more ‘you’re bleeping kidding, the President just said what?!’ 😧

Reactions: 15
Third time the charm President Elect Biden! Congratulations 🥳 here’s hoping that Americans can now shake hands, move forward and recover 💕

Reactions: 8
I really hope the next four years are what America hopes for.
This. No matter what you think of him, Biden deserves a chance to heal the country, just as Trump was given a chance to lead it. There's nothing to lose, honestly, especially given the spectacle that Trump has made of himself over the past couple of days. At the very least, the number of covid cases might actually drop with a leader who accepts science and doesn't undermine medical advisors at every turn.

Reactions: 17
Woohoo. A really well run campaign by Biden/Harris.

President Elect Biden.

Now wheres my wine? Cried my eyes out at Van Jones on CNN. Havent slept properly in weeks. I can sleep soundly tonight.

Edit - little link to Van Jones. Watch it and dont cry, I bet you cant...

fake tears, he worked with the trumps 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The comedy show is over. I’m sure he will give us a good en core before he departs. Bye Felicia

Reactions: 8
Sending all my love to all the Americans. I pray the next few weeks aren't too horrific for you 🇺🇸🙏

Stay safe x

Reactions: 13
Thank god for that! So happy.

But dammit I'm annoyed I missed the moment it was announced!

Reactions: 5
Taking Trump out with the rest of the 2020 trash. Thank god we can leave him behind with the rest of this year 😂

Reactions: 10
This lawyer is absolute poison. Insulting democracy like this. Sore bleeping losers i love it.
You must never be satisfied with losing. You must get angry, terribly angry, about losing. But the mark of the good loser is that he takes his anger out on himself and not his victorious opponents or on his teammates.

some advice from Richard Nixion 😆 will he take it though.

Reactions: 6
What he says isnt wrong though is it? The words and implications of this are what made me cry.
no but if Character mattered he wouldn’t have worked with the trumps or supported them in any way. You want your Kid to know Character matters? Start from home.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.