2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know why I'm so happy to be honesy well I do a horrible racist poision man is OUT. anyone would think it was boris out looking at me ive ordered an indian and dancing around my living room with a beer.

Reactions: 13
I don't even know why I'm so happy to be honesy well I do a horrible racist poision man is OUT. anyone would think it was boris out looking at me ive ordered an indian and dancing around my living room with a beer.

hahaha I'm the same here! I'm eating mini pizzas and dough balls, drinking pepsi max (this is my alcohol as I don't drink) and going to blast christmas music while I put my decs up.

I think when Boris is out I might end up streaking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
honestly I hope Biden isn't assasinated - from trump's side or for somebody's personal gain
He’s been fully protected for a few days now with ramped up secret service protection and a no fly zone over his house

• Heart
Reactions: 7
About to go down that Twitter rabbit hole now. I may not come out alive 😂
I have this over whelming urge to troll them. They’ve already started by linking Biden to Irish ‘terrorists’. Exactly what they did with Corbyn. They have no bleeping clue about the messy history behind any of that. Atrocities were committed on both sides. Its not black or white, but finding out about that would require the ability to think critically and actually be able to read a book so unlikely as we all know 😂

Reactions: 8
Curious what influence does Trump have over Brexit? sorry I'm out of the loop on that one
From what I can gather, Boris relies on Trump in the white house to have a trade deal in order to for us leave the EU without a deal.

ETA: technically he doesn't have an influence but the presidency does have an impact

Reactions: 6
hahaha I'm the same here! I'm eating mini pizzas and dough balls, drinking pepsi max (this is my alcohol as I don't drink) and going to blast christmas music while I put my decs up.

I think when Boris is out I might end up streaking 🤣🤣🤣
Yaaay you do you!!!!!

When boris is out can we all look like america does rn 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guess who's fired?

Boris next, I imagine he'll be done in the next 6-12 months.

Reactions: 6
Guess who's fired?

He’ll be stabbed in the back, probably by Michael Gove very soon. I don’t know anyone in real life who thinks he‘s doing a good job. Even people who voted for him.

Reactions: 10
Guess who's fired?

I see a resignation on the cards now. Brexit just got a whole lot more complicated. He can't just walk it like he thought he was going to be able to

Reactions: 5
He’ll be stabbed in the back, probably by Michael Gove. very soon. I don’t know anyone in real life who thinks he‘s doing a good job. Even people who voted for him.
I think he's universally despised at this point. Right wing, left wing, whoever you are and whatever you believe in, I think everyone agrees that he isn't up to the job and is the worst Prime Minister in modern times.

Reactions: 11
Michelle Obama's twitter statement has made me cry as well. I think I might need to go to bed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have this over whelming urge to troll them. They’ve already started by linking Biden to Irish ‘terrorists’. Exactly what they did with Corbyn. They have no bleeping clue about the messy history behind any of that. Atrocities were committed on both sides. Its not black or white, but finding out about that would require the ability to think critically and actually be able to read a book so unlikely as we all know 😂
Ah, the old Irish terrorist chestnut 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wonder how America will change now?

Joe Biden gives me the creeps though, so did Trump.

Curious to see how Brexit pans out for us now too.

All in all, a nice distraction from Covid!

Reactions: 3
Nigel Farage lost his £10k bet!!! Hahahahah. Ah, yes.

As a vehement anti-Brexit member of this country, I accept the referendum result of 2016 buuuuut will be honest I cannot wait to see the Tory reaction now. Hello really difficult and awkward trade agreement with USA. As Biden has already rejected our “amendment” to the withdrawal agreement. Ah, bliss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, the old Irish terrorist chestnut 🙄
I know it’s bleeping embarrassing. Like no Tory has ever sucked up to a ‘terrorist. I mean their beloved Thatcher supported apartheid in South Africa, but that never gets mentioned. Oh no...It’s just ignorant and shows a lack of understanding with regards to the complicated history between the U.K. and Ireland.

Reactions: 9
Nigel Farage lost his £10k bet!!! Hahahahah. Ah, yes.

As a vehement anti-Brexit member of this country, I accept the referendum result of 2016 buuuuut will be honest I cannot wait to see the Tory reaction now. Hello really difficult and awkward trade agreement with USA. As Biden has already rejected our “amendment” to the withdrawal agreement. Ah, bliss.
as an oirish potato.
I don’t give a flying duck what Boris wants to do with Brexit, once no other country is a casualty of his movements. 😐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.