2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biden has a shedload of skeletons in his cupboard, but he has to be a better alternative to old numbnuts

Reactions: 7
I really hope the next 11 weeks aren’t crazy. I dread to think what Trump might try to do whilst he is still technically president. I hope this is the beginning of a lot of change for America
I worry about civil unrest as well. But its democracy in action.

Reactions: 6
Hallelujah praise be to Jesus
Whatever you think of Biden / Trump. At least this may bring 4 years of a more calm period to America

Reactions: 8
Biden was always my choice but I dont see him lasting the whole term which is why I think he chose Kamala. But I'm so glad the wotsit is out!

Reactions: 13
Fox finally called it, now will they call Joe president elect or listen to Trump?

Reactions: 2
Cracking a processco open as we speak THANK GOD so happy for America!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Well, at last it's all over, stick that in your pipe and smoke it Trump.

Such a shame we can’t have an election to rid ourselves of our own peroxide blonde tyrant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So happy for America and for the world.

This is truly great news. Wonder how Bojo is reacting right now 😂😂

Even if Biden doesn’t last the full term... at least USA will have a female leader 🙌🏻🙌🏻. That is a good thing.

Reactions: 18
I feel I should crack open some champagne to celebrate. If only I had some!😹

Reactions: 6
Thank god for that!
Although, seriously Joe has a hell of a job to try and bridge the hatred and opposition. I really hope he can go someway in unifying the states.

Reactions: 8
Now just hoping that there's no civil unrest or unnecessary aggression in the coming weeks and months. I hope his supporters will take stock and accept the change.

I feel emotionally drained and slightly embarrassed to admit it 😂😂😂

Now just hoping that there's no civil unrest or unnecessary aggression in the coming weeks and months. I hope his supporters will take stock and accept the change.
Id be shocked if there isn’t unfortunately

This lawyer is absolute poison. Insulting democracy like this. Sore bleeping losers i love it.

Reactions: 10

If that happens then someone might need to go and check the temperatures of hell🤣 They've already had 2 arrests!

Trump's meltdown is going to be fantastic to watch!
The white house walls are probably being smeared in tit as we speak

Reactions: 3
This lawyer is absolute poison. Insulting democracy like this. Sore bleeping losers i love it.
absolute disgraceful of Trump and his campaign to question Democracy and the people’s choice.

he will never accept defeat and will go this grave believing it was all a conspiracy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.