2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there have been concerns with Biden and the alleged dementia but I have to say watching him addressing America he comes across as a lot calmer and measured then trump. Whilst Trump is about division, Bidens taking a different approach taking about unifying the country.

Reactions: 26
He’s much more calming isn’t he and you can tell he considers his words before he speaks.
The cynic in me screams press team 😂😂

you just know Harris is wondering how long it will be until she can put him out to pasture 😆

where the duck is Donald 😂 maybe he can’t get wifi outside the White House, for the twitter 😕

Reactions: 7
After 4 years of Trump, watching Biden speak is like a kid listening to Santa Clause 🤣
Glad I’m not the only one. Also, lots (and especially Trump) have made fun of how he speaks but he’s dealt with stuttering his entire life.

"It has nothing to do with your intelligence quotient. It has nothing to do with your intellectual makeup," Biden said. "You know, stuttering, when you think about it, is the only handicap that people still laugh about. That still humiliate people about. And they don't even mean to."

Just the other day he introduced his granddaughter by starting with ‘This is my son Beau......’ he was trying to say this is my son Beau’s DAUGHTER (cause she is) but he paused and then he said ‘it’s my granddaughter Natalie’ and of course, everyone on trumps side reported it as him saying that’s his son - wtf. It was obvious he was trying to say it’s his son’s daughter. His son died btw, I’m sure he got emotional, too. They do this tit all the time to make him look crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

you just know Harris is wondering how long it will be until she can put him out to pasture 😆

where the duck is Donald 😂 maybe he can’t get wifi outside the White House, for the twitter 😕
Someone's taken his phone off him and sent him to bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
th

He’s packing his little suitcase & stealing all the White House towels. Or maybe setting up traps Kevin McCallister style!

Someone's taken his phone off him and sent him to bed 🤣
I did notice there have been no tweets from the POTUS account

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad I’m not the only one. Also, lots (and especially Trump) have made fun of how he speaks but he’s dealt with stuttering his entire life.

"It has nothing to do with your intelligence quotient. It has nothing to do with your intellectual makeup," Biden said. "You know, stuttering, when you think about it, is the only handicap that people still laugh about. That still humiliate people about. And they don't even mean to."

Just the other day he introduced his granddaughter by starting with ‘This is my son Beau......’ he was trying to say this is my son Beau’s DAUGHTER (cause she is) but he paused and then he said ‘it’s my granddaughter Natalie’ and of course, everyone on trumps side reported it as him saying that’s his son - wtf. It was obvious he was trying to say it’s his son’s daughter. His son died btw, I’m sure he got emotional, too. They do this tit all the time to make him look crazy.
Our Taoiseach faces the same criticism for the same reason, stutter since childhood,

putting aside the fact he’s a bit of a twit for now

Reactions: 1

I didn't even think about it like that ☹

He’s packing his little suitcase & stealing all the White House towels. Or maybe setting up traps Kevin McCallister style!
Mrs Trump will need a few removal vans to take all her wardrobe with her. Not seen her wear the same clobber twice in the last four years.

Reactions: 3

They have taken his phone off him, gave him some chocolate milk and sat him in a room to watch Sesame Street.

One thing I hate is all the jabs at Biden when he is speaking and is clearly using techniques to prevent his stutter emerging. It’s only bullying fucks who mock people with speech impediments. A real pet peeve of mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I hadn't thought of that either, that makes sense. 😔

Apparently Trump wants to come out and speak but his team are advising him against it - in some ways I would want to see the meltdown but in others I just think he'll spout more lies and nonsense and get all his supporters even more riled up. He needs to stay inside and let the grown ups back in the room now tbh

I’m sure many are aware of the below but for some some that might not be - Biden lost his wife & infant daughter in an accident a week before Christmas and then his son Beau to cancer. People also make fun of his son’s Hunter’s struggles ie drug addiction (not going to go into the other conspiracies) and it hurts my heart so much - even Trump made fun of his son being in rehab during a debate here in the US. Hunter survived that car crash but that day he lost his mommy and sister at the age of 2 and he suffered a fractured skull. Years later, he lost his only sibling left to cancer. I can’t even imagine going through this all and it made me cry seeing Biden having to defend his son and saying that he will always love him despite his addiction.

Neilia Hunter Biden (July 28, 1942 – December 18, 1972) was an American educator and the first wife of former Vice President Joe Biden. She died in a car crash in 1972 with her infant daughter, Naomi; her two sons, Beau and Hunter, were severely injured but survived.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m sure many are aware of the below but for some some that might not be - Biden lost his wife & infant daughter in an accident a week before Christmas and then his son Beau to cancer. People also make fun of his son’s Hunter’s struggles ie drug addiction (not going to go into the other conspiracies) and it hurts my heart so much - even Trump made fun of his son being in rehab during a debate here in the US. Hunter survived that car crash but that day he lost his mommy and sister at the age of 2 and he suffered a fractured skull. Years later, he lost his only sibling left to cancer. I can’t even imagine going through this all and it made me cry seeing Biden having to defend his son and saying that he will always love him despite his addiction.

Neilia Hunter Biden (July 28, 1942 – December 18, 1972) was an American educator and the first wife of former Vice President Joe Biden. She died in a car crash in 1972 with her infant daughter, Naomi; her two sons, Beau and Hunter, were severely injured but survived.
the sad state of the world we’re in - many will use (and have used) personal information like this as weapons against him.
And trump has always been the first to do just that.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel like Alaska have been counting for days and they're still only at 56%. What's going on there?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.