2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Trump abhorrent, embarrassing, bigoted and inarticulate but, I hate to say this, part of me will miss him when he goes (yes, I know it's not a done deal yet). He has been nothing if not entertaining. This is the closest I've paid attention to any president, or leader of a nation, for years.

His ego is quite breathtaking to watch, I wish I had his utter belief in himself (though I like to think I could get a point across with a bit more class).

He is a showman, not a politician.

And...here he is... (on Sky News).

PS: Probably the last we'll get to say it - Orange Man Bad :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a faint hope of concession but no, he opened his mouth and proved he is the biggest loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He doesnt even look like he believes any of this nonsense

Reactions: 4
FFS he was apart of the "corrupt democratic scene" only 6/7 years ago!!

Reactions: 4
Did he just say the observers were so far away they had to use binoculars. Hahaha. Man's deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What he's saying is just so dangerous - he's going to get people killed with this tit.

And now all anyone is going to hear for the next god knows how long is fraud, fake votes, fake blah blah blah

Reactions: 18
Trump deserves to be detained in a psych ward not put back into office.. madness how anyone can defend that as the president of the United States.. holy moly

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sure that there are various news outlets doing online Live Feeds about the US Election, though, The Guardian doesn't sit on the fence. They call Trump a liar.
Screenshot_2020-11-06 US election 2020 Joe Biden urges calm as he holds lead over Donald Trump...png

I agree with the Sky News commentators saying Trump seemed to have "low energy" and appeared "defeated". Could be psychological, could be just plain old tiredness. I'd imagine the whole rigmarole is punishing. As others have said, he's been very quiet on Twitter the last six hours or so.

Reactions: 6
He’s lost it.

He was out of it. Barely making sense.

Did you notice he acknowledged they might actually lose Georgia?! 😳 if Biden pulls off a flip there that’s the story of this full election.

Reactions: 11
I don't think he looked defeated at all I think he's convinced he's won ...otherwise he wouldn't have been so calm 😂

Reactions: 1
This is worrying, this is going to stir up some of his most fanatical followers, I wouldn't expect him to concede at this point, no one does, but he seems determined to be carried out of the White House kicking and screaming, leaving a trail of fetid tit behind him

Reactions: 15
Didn't Trump vote by mail?!

He looked medicated tbh - prob got him on some sleepy pills to stop him having a tantrum on the podium

Reactions: 9
I’m angry after that.

compared to Biden. I am angry! How dare he act like that and dishonour the office he currently holds?!

He’s a man child, an aggrieved little rich boy who has never heard (or accepted) the word ‘no’ He said losing is hard especially for him. Well, get ready for a crash course in losing, son.

No redemption in that thing, he’s not a man or human. Absolutely disgusted. His rhetoric will get people killed, we will see massive increase in violence in US cities. He’s went after people who work in polling stations. Where his hardcore base are hanging about with guns. FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
when I clicked into Georgia on CNN Map, most areas are on 99% counted. 2 areas on 95% Fulton & Chatham both so far have mainly been Biden votes. Fulton Biden is 72.8%. so with the gap being under 4000. I think Biden is going to get Georgia def

there is trump areas on 95% too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.