2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how the CNN map had a refresh timer and time stamps for the last time votes were reported when you hover over each state.

I am getting nothing done today besides being glued to these maps 😂

They can and do, capitalize on anything. They were making "Will you shut up, man" shirts seconds after Biden said it. I think it's silly too.
They even had fly swats within a few hours after Pence had one stuck on his hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m watching them on tv/social media and it’s no surprise so many in the USA pretend they don’t vote for Donald, who’d want to be linked to those nut jobs.
Quick temper + guns = 😬😬😬

Does anyone think they'll ever have an atheist president? I don't for one second believe that Trump is religious, but he just has to go along with it to appease a large proportion of his support base. Probably other presidents before him have been in the same boat. Biden mentioned God in his speech yesterday. It's just all so alien to me.

Reactions: 4
I like how the CNN map had a refresh timer and time stamps for the last time votes were reported when you hover over each state.

cnn is the site i've been map watching on, I like that you can click on each state & see how many are counted in specific areas inside the state
I see Nevada now says 87% counted approx 597k Biden v 585k Trump so tight but a bit bigger gap than Yesterday when it was around 8k

Reactions: 5
Arghhh! One of the major counties left in PA won’t finish counting until Friday!

I do completely agree with this process btw. I’m just the most impatient person ever.

Reactions: 5

Ive learnt so much in terms of geographical location on the states ... more than my school years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's everyone's thoughts on all the voting fraud, I think Trump will be staying in the White House.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What's everyone's thoughts on all the voting fraud, I think Trump will be staying in the White House.
There are allegations but no proof. Even a video of burning ballots was debunked, they were samples, not the real thing, so until there is hard evidence, I think it's the ramblings of the unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe the fraud stuff. Trump is so delusional that he thought he would stay in the white house with massive numbers, and have the biggest numbers ever in the history of elections.

how can they be insisting on fraud only in states he is losing in? Is he willing to go for re-count in ALL states!?

Reactions: 11
There is only fraud if he is losing so 🤷🏼‍♀️

They can count it over and over so he can relive it over and over. Not a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe the fraud stuff. Trump is so delusional that he thought he would stay in the white house with massive numbers, and have the biggest numbers ever in the history of elections.

how can they be insisting on fraud only in states he is losing in? Is he willing to go for re-count in ALL states!?
It's a joke. I used to work for electoral services in the UK and there is such a high level of security and scrutiny regarding the counting and storage of ballots (and verification of postal votes before the count). I don't know about the USA but I imagine it's pretty similar over there. Too many people would have to be in on it, it's just a very unlikely scenario in a Western democratic nation.

Reactions: 10
My only thoughts are that Trump was always going to do this if the votes weren't in his favour, I'm totally not surprised it's going the way it is in terms of his lawsuits. Id have taken them more seriously if he hadn't been like a big sore loser His followers are chanting stop the count in states they are losing, and keep on counting in states they are making grounds in.

Erm no. I dont think theyl get any where with there fraud claims. I feel like Trump is really damaging the republican party right now. Its making them look like idiots.

Surely if you truly believed there to be fraud you'd wait until all votes had been counted and then mount your legal claims. Hes apparently sent 7 emails to his followers today asking for funds for the legal claim. He has every right to ask for a recount and Id definitely support that. Its democracy.

Why no legal proceedings in North Carolina? Because hes predicted to win?

Reactions: 11
He’s had his lawsuit thrown out in Georgia. I don’t believe there’s any fraud. I really thought Trump would walk it, I’m keeping my fingers crossed he loses. I don’t like Biden either, but Trump is shitting all over the democratic process.

Reactions: 9
My only thoughts are that Trump was always going to do this if the votes weren't in his favour, I'm totally not surprised it's going the way it is in terms of his lawsuits. Id have taken them more seriously if he hadn't been like a big sore loser His followers are chanting stop the count in states they are losing, and keep on counting in states they are making grounds in.
Antoni Scaramucci has already said that this was Trumps plan in 2016 if he lost to Hilary - which they expected - and now he’s just using the same script he planned

Reactions: 4
i actually think he wants anarchy, he knows the people who follow him are already wound up. To behave in this way is criminal and if there are violent protests because of him and people get hurt, I think he'l get backlash from the GOP

Reactions: 8
i actually think he wants anarchy, he knows the people who follow him are already wound up. To behave in this way is criminal and if there are violent protests because of him and people get hurt, I think he'l get backlash from the GOP
His entire presidency has consisted of dog whistles to the extreme fringes of his support base. He is whipping them into a frenzy and putting his country and it's people in a very dangerous position.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.