2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of votes that would have to be fraudulent for those claims to be true is unreal. I mean, that would be some kind of operation to have THAT many fake votes. Personally don’t think that’s what’s happening; Trump has the right to a fair count (everyone does!) but not a right to stop the votes from being counted. He should have waited until all votes were counted and then he could have filed whatever he wants to file in courts. Not very democratic of him to ‘claim’ states before it’s even clear who won or try to stop the election.

Reactions: 8
What's everyone's thoughts on all the voting fraud, I think Trump will be staying in the White House.
it’s a lot of noise with nothing of substance behind it.
unless the numbers are extremely close I can’t see it making any difference, it’s embarrassing to be honest.

he‘s encouraging his nut job fans to be vocal nut job fans....
vocal nut job fans with weapons

Reactions: 13
What's everyone's thoughts on all the voting fraud, I think Trump will be staying in the White House.
There is no voting fraud. These are votes that need to be counted - I don't know why Trump or his supporters cant get the grip of how an election works. (Actually I do but hey ho)

These people are shouting fraud on social media for no reason other than they will probably lose an election - they're going to get people killed.

This is the work of a dictatorship - not a democracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I do think there will be some casualties. I hope I'm wrong
I think that’s what Donald wants to be honest. His tweets (all caps) are designed to rile up his followers.
he’s dangerous and the sooner he’s chucked out the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My only thoughts are that Trump was always going to do this if the votes weren't in his favour, I'm totally not surprised it's going the way it is in terms of his lawsuits. Id have taken them more seriously if he hadn't been like a big sore loser His followers are chanting stop the count in states they are losing, and keep on counting in states they are making grounds in.
I don’t get at what point does that just become a dictatorship? Like how can people say oh he will declare early, he won’t leave power...how is that legal!?

Reactions: 8
any evidence showing that might be a possibility (sharpie gate, vote counter throwing out a vote) is very weak. Even if that were true he's coming off unhinged

Reactions: 6
Voting fraud?

Hmm. There does seem to be a ridiculous number of votes cast in Trumps name. Something dodgy has to be going on....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The amount of votes that would have to be fraudulent for those claims to be true is unreal. I mean, that would be some kind of operation to have THAT many fake votes. Personally don’t think that’s what’s happening; Trump has the right to a fair count (everyone does!) but not a right to stop the votes from being counted. He should have waited until all votes were counted and then he could have filed whatever he wants to file in courts. Not very democratic of him to ‘claim’ states before it’s even clear who won or try to stop the election.
I seen on the news ths morning thay
They said something on the news this morning that in any given election *IF* postal fraud occurs it would only account for 0.02% of votes, otherwise its blatantly obvious something is off and would get noticed.
So for eg is there was 500,000 votes that would only be 100 votes. So I agree, cant see it.

Reactions: 3
I hope we get some more results in soon, the figures have been stuck since this morning.

Sky report Biden 253 and Trump 214

The Associated Press has Biden 264 and Trump 214

Anyone else have any other figures?

Reactions: 1
I hope we get some more results in soon, the figures have been stuck since this morning.

CNN have the same figures as Sky as well. I think AP and Fox have called Biden as winning Arizona which is why their figures are higher

Reactions: 2

The guardian shows Biden as 264 but has done since yesterday and i can’t believe we’re still waiting, but I want them to count every vote. This feels like when a football match goes into Extra time then penalties

Reactions: 7
Voter fraud is the new fake news isn't it? I've already seen Trump supporters shouting fraud at Biden's twitter ffs. I saw another one saying that it's fraud because no one drives around with Biden flags.

Sigh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.