2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realistically even if trump wins Alaska, Georgia, Pennsylvania and North Carolina it won't matter right? Cause it won't take him to 270 without either Nevada or Arizona?

Reactions: 3
Realistically even if trump wins Alaska, Georgia, Pennsylvania and North Carolina it won't matter right? Cause it won't take him to 270 without either Nevada or Arizona?
Yeah Trump's got to win every state going to win at this point. Biden only needs a combination of what's left. And if PA flips and goes to Biden that's all he needs.

Reactions: 4
The counts left in Georgia skew democratic so hopwfully Biden will JUST clinch it. Still other pathways for him if it isn't called for him.

There seems to be a sense of foreboding. The sight of people protesting outside the counting stations is scary, it must be so intimidating for those poor people doing the count. I hope nothing kicks off

Reactions: 5
CNN are good at dissecting it. It shows you what counties have yet to declare and how the votes show at the moment. Also most ballots left are more likely to be Dem as theyre postal.
CNN have been pretty good, they just need to hire Kay Burley for @Yel

Reactions: 1
There seems to be a sense of foreboding. The sight of people protesting outside the counting stations is scary, it must be so intimidating for those poor people doing the count. I hope nothing kicks off
Yes I went to bed last night and saw that the armed protesters were outside and the counters had to be evacuated. I was worried they would get shot while leaving and the building would get burned down.

Looks like the previous numbers were estimates View attachment 300606
Yes, cnn is being cautious too.

not sure I agree with that tbh,
I think the trump supports are so vocal in support of him, and very intimidating with that.
I've mentioned this on another thread, but this morning I made a comment on a post related to the US election on a worldwide media company's Fb page. It's ended up being the top comment with over 1k reactions, so it's the first one people see. It was a funny comment and thankfully 99% of people agreed. I must stress that my post made no reference whatsoever to either candidate, their policies or their actions...it was more a general observation of the process, but jeez, those Trump fans are so quick to anger. Personal attacks against me, assumptions about me, where I live, my lifestyle. Really crazy stuff. My comment was so innocent and the stuff they came back at me with was completely deranged.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I've mentioned this on another thread, but this morning I made a comment on a post related to the US election on a worldwide media company's Fb page. It's ended up being the top comment with over 1k reactions, so it's the first one people see. It was a funny comment and thankfully 99% of people agreed. I must stress that my post made no reference whatsoever to either candidate, their policies or their actions...it was more a general observation of the process, but jeez, those Trump fans are so quick to anger. Personal attacks against me, assumptions about me, where I live, my lifestyle. Really crazy stuff. My comment was so innocent and the stuff they came back at me with was completely deranged.
Oo what was the comment ? Just out of interest with it being funny

• Haha
Ok but these trump press conferences....
people aren’t taking this seriously are they 😂😂

I’m watching them on tv/social media and it’s no surprise so many in the USA pretend they don’t vote for Donald, who’d want to be linked to those nut jobs.

Oo what was the comment ? Just out of interest with it being funny
I’m guessing it’s on the daily mail 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.