2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure I agree with that tbh,
I think the trump supports are so vocal in support of him, and very intimidating with that. They’re not trying to vote him out (like Biden supporters are) they’re trying to keep him in, and how many times can you post about “creepy Joe” sniffing hair.
So I can see why democrats are pointing out the many, many faults and errors made in the current President, to appeal to people to get him out. Not keep him in. If that makes sense

also there is a LOT of anger towards the man who’s pulled the strings the last few years, I think those who have been effected under his administration are being very vocal about how tired they are, it’s been a pressure cooker for a while now, powers are shifting and the public that feel like they didn’t have a voice are now are speaking out.
I think on this thread it has been 50/50 with the insults and anger.

Reactions: 1
I mean the odds are in Biden's favour only 6 points to go and Biden is in the lead in Nevada so..
I am so nervous about Arizona. The Reps seem overly confident just now.
It is amusing that Fox were one of the first to declare Arizona for Biden though!

I’ve never had CNN/Sky News on this long before 😏
I don’t think I’ve watched anything else for three days 😂 and we’ve had our own political “scandal” going on here (varadkar will be very happy with the timing)

wtf is wrong with me..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so nervous about Arizona. The Reps seem overly confident just now.
It is amusing that Fox were one of the first to declare Arizona for Biden though!
Are there a lot of votes left to tally in AZ? weird they're so confident otherwise. Yeah Fox is biased, I'd have thought it would be the other way around

Fox probably did that on purpose so they can gloat about how Trump turned it around no matter what. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are there a lot of votes left to tally in AZ? weird they're so confident otherwise. Yeah Fox is biased, I'd have thought it would be the other way around
I read 450k votes left to count but hard to know with all the misinformation

They are only at 88% reported votes so far.

On this map on fox news if you hover over each state you can see the percentage that has been reported counted at the bottom right

Reactions: 2
A friend lives in Washington State and she told me that as long as a postal ballot has a postmark with 3rd November/day of election on it, they will allow it. That seems crazy to me. No guarantee when it would arrive at the destination. Other states do the same, but I don’t know which ones.

I think Biden might just scrape Arizona. Trump was so nasty about John McCain that Cindy has been very vocal about Arizona voting blue. Also a large mexican population.

Reactions: 4
I'm exhausted going through this. I was ok when I thought Trump was going to walk it but this has turned into a right roller-coaster

Reactions: 5
A friend lives in Washington State and she told me that as long as a postal ballot has a postmark with 3rd November/day of election on it, they will allow it. That seems crazy to me. No guarantee when it would arrive at the destination. Other states do the same, but I don’t know which ones.
you can track it online when you post it right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.