2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I revisited this thread... it felt so gloom and doom yesterday re Biden but I am feeling a bit better tonight.

Reactions: 5
Also he's gaining on Trump in Georgia, just read on Twitter 59,000 votes in it & 94% counted.

Reactions: 4
2020 really needs something good!

Getting that tangoed moron out would be it!

Reactions: 23
Trump’s lead in Pennsylvania is also reducing quite rapidly. He bragged it was 700,000 at his press conference and it’s now like 226k with nearly 1 million votes to count.

not sure if PA will flip but it’s going to be a lot closer than team trump ever expected.

Reactions: 3
CNN is still being cautious it seems. 253 - 213. I think they don't want to seem overly keen due to what happened in 2016.

Reactions: 4

I hope this is true and it’s not a close call in the end.
Just to add humiliation to injury

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I recommend following Jessica Yellin on IG. She is a political correspondent and brilliant and calm.

Bet melania is filing those divorce papers as we speak
Apparently, she was ready to file for divorce with him as she was having an affair with the head of security at Trump Tower... then Trump won.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have been hooked on this all night, don't think I've ever paid as much attention to politics back home in Scotland 🤣 My partner woke me up at 5am this morning to tell me it looks like Trump was going to win so pleasantly surprised it looks like it could hopefully now go the other way 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trump’s lead in Pennsylvania is also reducing quite rapidly. He bragged it was 700,000 at his press conference and it’s now like 226k with nearly 1 million votes to count.

not sure if PA will flip but it’s going to be a lot closer than team trump ever expected.
Oh god fingers crossed. I think they still have loads to count from Philadelphia too which should give Biden a boost.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.