2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck them. They don't want democracy. You don't stop counting because it isn't going your way. Lunatics.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
duck them. They don't want democracy. You don't stop counting because it isn't going your way. Lunatics.

👆 This is why living in the US is such a weird bleeping experience. It's honestly like living on another planet sometimes. 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Only 266k off in Pennsylvania now - That's quite a jump - If Biden wins PA, Trump is going to explode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to say, I did hold back before on what I thought of Trump but now I don't give a tit. If anyone I know likes Trump, that is it, a complete deal breaker for me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm torn between staying up for a few hours to wait and see if there's a result or go to bed 🤣

Reactions: 4
No offence to any Americans here.. but hardcore republicans Americans terrify me. It’s like... another universe ! And it’s only gotten crazier since Trump got in. There was a man broadcast on UK news not so long ago screaming at the rally that Trump drove through with Covid 🙄 - that he would die for his president and he was the greatest man on earth and what not. This... about Donald Trump...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No offence to any Americans here.. but hardcore republicans Americans terrify me. It’s like... another universe ! And it’s only gotten crazier since Trump got in. There was a man broadcast on UK news not so long ago screaming at the rally that Trump drove through with Covid 🙄 - that he would die for his president and he was the greatest man on earth and what not. This... about Donald Trump...
They see him as their Supreme Leader. Nuts.

Reactions: 8
I have not been following this election at all, but are you seriously telling me that Biden is the only alternative to Trump? It is quite alarming how many unsuitable people have become President of the United States.

Reactions: 9
It's crazy that you those same Americans will look at N. Korea and say they're brainwashed...
The same way Trump screams about Muslims being terrorists etc... yet WHITE MILITIA are the biggest threat to the USA right now and has been for ages. Think of all the shootings or attacks by white men in the last few years.

Reactions: 13
It's completely insane - all the merch they wear, and how angry they all are? It's a cult - they're the biggest threat to safety in the US today I would say.

I can see a lot of anger and violence if (when I hope!) Biden wins.

Scary time for America but hopefully the end of the last 4 years of complete insanity

Reactions: 15
The same way Trump screams about Muslims being terrorists etc... yet WHITE MILITIA are the biggest threat to the USA right now and has been for ages. Think of all the shootings or attacks by white men in the last few years.
Wasn’t a white man only recently found in a car with a load of ammunition etc and a flier for a Biden rally ???

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It is worrying how bleeping crazy these people are. I think the reason Trump has not been shot is that anyone who would be crazy enough to kill him, supports him. They are SO unhinged.

He is like a child throwing a tantrum.
It did give me a few giggles though. It's the dramatic turn at the end that really gets me, I can't stop playing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As well as that, the gun thing in America just has me bewildered. How is it every time there's another shooting / school shooting & hundreds of people die where it was completely avoidable, they ask the question "how can we avoid this" and the entire world is like ... "ban guns? Literally nobody needs one" And they're like .... "no that can't be it.."

Having hundreds, if not, thousands of people die everyday from shootings does not seem very patriotic to me. It's so avoidable

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.