2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some very funny memes coming out 😭

As well as that, the gun thing in America just has me bewildered. How is it every time there's another shooting / school shooting & hundreds of people die where it was completely avoidable, they ask the question "how can we avoid this" and the entire world is like ... "ban guns? Literally nobody needs one" And they're like .... "no that can't be it.."

Having hundreds, if not, thousands of people die everyday from shootings does not seem very patriotic to me. It's so avoidable
There are more guns than people in the USA. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-to-a-new-study-of-global-firearm-ownership/

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As well as that, the gun thing in America just has me bewildered. How is it every time there's another shooting / school shooting & hundreds of people die where it was completely avoidable, they ask the question "how can we avoid this" and the entire world is like ... "ban guns? Literally nobody needs one" And they're like .... "no that can't be it.."

Having hundreds, if not, thousands of people die everyday from shootings does not seem very patriotic to me. It's so avoidable
Its in their constitution so they feel entitled to it, like a human right. Literally written hundreds of years ago...

Reactions: 6
Its in their constitution so they feel entitled to it, like a human right. Literally written hundreds of years ago...
Yeah I know but it's insanity.. the same way the feel about the flag and how in school they stand up and pledge allegiance.

Reactions: 3
Ahhhh!! Nevada had said they were going to try and get their results in tonight. If Biden kept them plus Arizona then he would have 270.

but Nevada have reverted back and will be declaring on Thursday. Arrrgg.

Cannot take it anymore!

Reactions: 3
I would say the majority of my neighbors own guns. They think I'm the crazy one not having one to protect myself. I remind them of the crazy nutter that broke into a couple's home a mile from this neighborhood, stole their guns, kidnapped them at gunpoint (yanno, with those guns they had in their house to protect themselves from crazy nutters), and drove them to waste ground, tortured them, murdered them, cut them up in pieces, put them in bin bags, and dumped them. Yup. Those guns sure did protect them and their home. :rolleyes: An extreme example about why gun ownership is useless, but still true. (I can send people the news story if they need to verify it's true)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I would say the majority of my neighbors own guns. They think I'm the crazy one not having one to protect myself. I remind them of the crazy nutter that broke into a couple's home a mile from this neighborhood, stole their guns, kidnapped them at gunpoint (yanno, with those guns they had in their house to protect themselves from crazy nutters), and drove them to waste ground, tortured them, murdered them, cut them up in pieces, put them in bin bags, and dumped them. Yup. Those guns sure did protect them and their home. :rolleyes: An extreme example about why gun ownership is useless, but still true. (I can send people the news story if they need to verify it's true)
Bloody hell, what case was that?!

The National Rifle Association is heavily involved in supporting the Republican Party. And the NRA makes a boat load of money.
All down to the dollar at the end of the day. Lives are cheap.

No offence to any Americans here.. but hardcore republicans Americans terrify me. It’s like... another universe ! And it’s only gotten crazier since Trump got in. There was a man broadcast on UK news not so long ago screaming at the rally that Trump drove through with Covid 🙄 - that he would die for his president and he was the greatest man on earth and what not. This... about Donald Trump...
Gosh, if someone said that about Boris I wouldn’t ever be able to leave my house from being so embarrassed!
I was speaking to a pro Trump fanatic on Facebook and they were shocked that I was questioning the merch that they have. They were asking why I don’t pay attention, every political party has merch and I said I’m from the U.K., it’s just not done here and they were aghast that we didn’t have a similar thing.
Imagine anyone walking down the street in a Labour tracksuit or a Conservative hat? All the communities would join together to call them knobs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes please as I have friends who think their guns protect them but that story is shocking.

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, what case was that?!

The National Rifle Association is heavily involved in supporting the Republican Party. And the NRA makes a boat load of money.
All down to the dollar at the end of the day. Lives are cheap.

Gosh, if someone said that about Boris I wouldn’t ever be able to leave my house from being so embarrassed!
I was speaking to a pro Trump fanatic on Facebook and they were shocked that I was questioning the merch that they have. They were asking why I don’t pay attention, every political party has merch and I said I’m from the U.K., it’s just not done here and they were aghast that we didn’t have a similar thing.
Imagine anyone walking down the street in a Labour tracksuit or a Conservative hat? All the communities would join together to call them knobs!
They can and do, capitalize on anything. They were making "Will you shut up, man" shirts seconds after Biden said it. I think it's silly too.

Reactions: 2
93CEC4A1-9773-4DE7-A5A9-0D3C4397C9A2.jpeg
Biden aside, this has been an equally bad outcome for the Democrats. Nancy will be going.

bloody hell that is horrific 😳 I will never understand the gun culture here. Also the “thoughts and prayers” that they come out with every time there’s a shooting, rather than actually doing something about it. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
BBC is reporting the start of protests in Arizona. His supporters are going to be a problem. :oops:

I don't understand his lawsuits to stop the ballot counting- but only in states where he's losing! That's blatant cheating. Why is this being allowed? This is the very opposite of democracy. I can understand him wanting a re-count if it's close, but to literally say 'stop counting whilst I'm ahead' is just...nuts.
How are his supporters defending this?

Reactions: 13
Well I never. 2020 is the gift that keeps on giving.

I am still totally confused.

This is utterly embarrassing. How has Trump not been removed from office he is clearly unwell. It's like watching one of my kids lose at a board game ?!?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.