2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although i think its a great thing Biden will probably get in, i do worry about the unrest that this election has caused. And Trump absolutely has tried to fuel civil unrest with his embarrassing rants on Twitter. It is such a divided country and i wonder how Biden will try and bridge the gap. I love America and i was very lucky to be studying at Louisiana State University back in 2008 (christ im showing my age now!), i loved being there for Obama's victory in 2008, but im glad i am not there now! And that is such a shame as i really do love America and i have so many close American friends.
he's going to be facing lots of roadblocks, isn't the senate mostly republican now?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else watch It's always sunny in Philadelphia? I've got the flipadelphia song in my head now. Flip flip flipadelphia.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the next few weeks going to be a very dangerous time in America. I really hope there's not violence but it's almost a given at this point, particularly with how Trump and his lot are behaving

Biden also inheriting a complete mess from Trump - the last four years have been a lot.

Reactions: 10
Come through Pennsylvania. A hell of a lot of work for Joe and Kamala but let's hope they can finally steer the US first and foremost on the Covid-19 pandemic.

I pray that Trump doesn't make the transition as tough as most are expecting him too.

Reactions: 7
he's going to be facing lots of roadblocks, isn't the senate mostly republican now?
Yes, exactly. The majority republican senate will block all kinds of stuff so then they can all chant at how tit Biden was, but the reality will be the senate stopped it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm making a joke about Trump and his reactions but it is a huge concern in reality. The man is a full on 40 on the psychopath rating, his ego needs a passport of its own and more importantly the majority of his followers are a little bit crazy and could easily start rioting etc (not to mention the access to guns)

It's a worrying time for the whole world right now. We are all watching America with bated breath i think.

Biden's first job as POTUS will be to fix what is an extremely broken Country. Never mind MAGA it's needs some serious fixes to simply remain stable

Reactions: 10
If Biden does win, which seems likely if PA stays blue, do we think Trump will run again 2024?
Even if he does, few will vote for him this time around. I think he has absolutely no chance of winning ever again.

There are 2 run off elections in January for senate seats, no doubt the DNC will plough money into those.

If the Democrats win both there would be a 50/50 tie - and if Biden wins, then Harris will hold the deciding vote in the Senate. So fingers crossed for that!

Reactions: 3
There has been violence in the US for many months now. Not sure how anyone who hasn't been molested by the mainstream media into a narrative they want to project could actually think otherwise.

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking, if trump loses what's going to happen at Biden's inauguration? Isn't the old president meant to like "hand over"? Good god I can't imagine what Trump is going to be like :oops: :oops:

Reactions: 8
There are 2 run off elections in January for senate seats, no doubt the DNC will plough money into those.

If the Democrats win both there would be a 50/50 tie - and if Biden wins, then Harris will hold the deciding vote in the Senate. So fingers crossed for that!
sure, personally don't like her brand of extremism.

Yes, exactly. The majority republican senate will block all kinds of stuff so then they can all chant at how tit Biden was, but the reality will be the senate stopped it. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah knowing Harris's influence I'm not too mad about it, but it's unfair on Biden for sure

I can just imagine what he is going to do! Didnt he say a while a go that he will refuse to leave the White House if he lost?

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking, if trump loses what's going to happen at Biden's inauguration? Isn't the old president meant to like "hand over"? Good god I can't imagine what Trump is going to be like :oops: :oops:
If Biden wins Trump will cancel it or make it very low key because COVID. Gotta keep the people safe. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think if (when Biden) wins, Trump will cause major chaos and a bigger divide between the 2 sides between now and January.

he will also make sure to f&%k things up as much as possible for Biden and USA potentially in his last few months.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.