2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Trump vote by mail?!
He did! Trump tried to justify this saying he uses an "absentee vote" which is different from a mail in ballot. They are the same. Just more of his usual nonsense.

Reactions: 7
Trump has always had an ego. He has always wanted to go down in history and just by becoming president alone, he has done this. I honestly think he doesn't care HOW he makes history and whether its good or bad, he just wants to be remembered and in history books.

Reactions: 7
Didn't Trump vote by mail?!

He looked medicated tbh - prob got him on some sleepy pills to stop him having a tantrum on the podium
No he didn't look medicated to me I'm surprised usually he's slurring and incoherent 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who won? Has it been decided yet?. Sorry, I just found this thread and wanted to know 😏
Sadly no winner yet. America is known for having bad annual leave and long working hours. Unless you work in a polling station apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trump has always had an ego. He has always wanted to go down in history and just by becoming president alone, he has done this. I honestly think he doesn't care HOW he makes history and whether its good or bad, he just wants to be remembered and in history books.
Yes I 100% agree! He is the ultimate narcissist! He doesn't care if you're loving him or hating him, as long as you're not ignoring him! I'm sorry if that has been said before but I'm literally a few minutes new to this thread and yours was one of the first comments I read. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
when I clicked into Georgia on CNN Map, most areas are on 99% counted. 2 areas on 95% Fulton & Chatham both so far have mainly been Biden votes. Fulton Biden is 72.8%. so with the gap being under 4000. I think Biden is going to get Georgia def

there is trump areas on 95% too
I sincerely hope Biden can pull off a small victory in Georgia. And keep Arizona.

imagine then if he got Nevada and Pennsylvania?

That would give him 306 electoral college votes. The exact number trump won in 2016. Which would mean Trump would get exactly what Hillary managed.

Probably enough to send him over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
georgia is currently 49.4 for trump and 49.3 for Biden

ETA: with 99% of votes in
Wish it would hurry up.

I'm getting too old for this staying up all night watching CNN repeat the same stats and figures until some news happens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
georgia is currently 49.4 for trump and 49.3 for Biden

ETA: with 99% of votes in
Theres a Trump area called Floyd where only 89% votes have been counted so far, most of the uncounted areas are blue atm though

Trump after his alleged call to Rupert Murdoch to complain about Fox News coverage...
49EF8986-E551-426C-B839-7B674E2C38E8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope Biden wins in all states remaining, even Alaska. Trump will explode

Reactions: 1
So when Joe wins does Donald have to automatically concede? Or will he not say anything or do the same press conference he just did?

Do you have to get people to actually physically remove him for the white house or what???

Hope Biden wins in all states remaining, even Alaska. Trump will explode
not sure alaska even know what's happening tbh. Do they have tv's there? can you get a satellite in the middle of no where?

(side note: Sorry if there's anyone from Alaska on here. I'm just joking about I swear)

• Haha
not sure alaska even know what's happening tbh. Do they have tv's there? can you get a satellite in the middle of no where?

(side note: Sorry if there's anyone from Alaska on here. I'm just joking about I swear)
I mean they still have a blockbuster video store so who knows ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.