1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on week 3...

Does anyone ever have a cheat meal?
Really missing food today!
So I'm on exante so pretty much the same, I have a treat (a lot of trainers say don't say cheat as otherwise you give yourself an unhealthy mindset) usually on a Saturday morning. So I have a couple of small treats like mini bags of sweets (the 3 for £1 type) and I still keep my calories for the day low ish (like under 1200). Stops me binging or craving everything.
In 3 weeks I have lost 14 inches overall on my body

Reactions: 3
I’m on week 3...

Does anyone ever have a cheat meal?
Really missing food today!
nope never as I have the fear coming out of ketosis. I find Friday nights the hardest. Distraction is key.

Week 11 for me and another 5lb off. That’s 46lbs in total and hit my Christmas target of three stone with two wks to spare AND over half way now with only 42lbs to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I'm on exante so pretty much the same, I have a treat (a lot of trainers say don't say cheat as otherwise you give yourself an unhealthy mindset) usually on a Saturday morning. So I have a couple of small treats like mini bags of sweets (the 3 for £1 type) and I still keep my calories for the day low ish (like under 1200). Stops me binging or craving everything.
In 3 weeks I have lost 14 inches overall on my body
how much weight have you lost? I’ve decided to try this in the new year. Bought the stuff and am going to start 1st January. Want to lose a stone!

Reactions: 1
how much weight have you lost? I’ve decided to try this in the new year. Bought the stuff and am going to start 1st January. Want to lose a stone!
So I have very complicated medical issues which means I lose weight incredibly slowly... so only a couple of pounds but I also go to the gym 5 times a week and train with a pt so do lots of weights so I am building muscle too. A lot of people lose a lot more but i find slowly off means less likely to put it back on quickly

How’s everyone getting on? I actually lost 3lbs this week, I am buzzing as it’s also my period week. Not wanting to brag but having pcos I feel like I’m stuck in a rut! I have at least 4 stone off and even then I’ll be classed as over weight. I think maybe not drinking too
Much water has helped, sticking to two litres a day.

mind I do fancy an alcoholic beverage but I think I’ll wait till Christmas.

happy Saturday everyone!

• Heart
nope never as I have the fear coming out of ketosis. I find Friday nights the hardest. Distraction is key.

Week 11 for me and another 5lb off. That’s 46lbs in total and hit my Christmas target of three stone with two wks to spare AND over half way now with only 42lbs to go!
That's amazing.... well done..... ! I'd love my 3 stone by Christmas but only 2 weigh in's to go and 9lbs to go ! Giving it my best shot though.... You must feel fantastic though losing that so far ? You'll soon be getting that next 42lbs off... xx

How’s everyone getting on? I actually lost 3lbs this week, I am buzzing as it’s also my period week. Not wanting to brag but having pcos I feel like I’m stuck in a rut! I have at least 4 stone off and even then I’ll be classed as over weight. I think maybe not drinking too
Much water has helped, sticking to two litres a day.

mind I do fancy an alcoholic beverage but I think I’ll wait till Christmas.

happy Saturday everyone!
I too have PCOS and find losing weight hard but this plan is good because it's low carb so this helps.... 3lbs is a great loss and you've done amazing if you've lost 4 stone already..... I have a least another 4 stone to lose but it'll be worth it..... and yeah save yourself for Christmas..... I struggle with water over the weekend more as I'm not sat working (when I try and have a pint every hour/hour & half)...... Keep at it you're doing amazing :) x

So I have very complicated medical issues which means I lose weight incredibly slowly... so only a couple of pounds but I also go to the gym 5 times a week and train with a pt so do lots of weights so I am building muscle too. A lot of people lose a lot more but i find slowly off means less likely to put it back on quickly
You're doing amazing... slow and steady is def the right way to go and working out is toning up as you go which is fantastic.... I need to start doing some exercise to tone but my skin will still be wrecked - i'll never have firm arms/legs or tummy but that's the price I have to pay for yo-yo dieting all my adult life ! x

Hi All... Hope you're having a good week ? Had my weigh in today and have lost 3 1/2 lbs last week... so just 5lbs from 3 stone.... reckon I can do it for Christmas ? If not by Tuesday official weigh in I'm hoping by Christmas Eve morning when I weigh myself.... going to be drinking loads of water and trying to up my steps (they can't get any worse lol!)... x x

Reactions: 4
Morning, what is your typical daily routine with these products? I started on Monday on 1b x

Morning, what is your typical daily routine with these products? I started on Monday on 1b x

I've been doing it a while now and I try and do the following (I'm a bit sad I write it all down in a journal too to keep me on track!)....

8.30 - 10am - 2 x pints water or 1 x pint and a detox tea

10am - first pack (usually porridge or a ready made latte)

10am - 2.00pm - 2 - 3 x pints water

2.00pm - a 'meal' type pack ...... so spag bol, curry, pasta etc

2.00pm - 6.00pm - 2 x pints water

6-7.00pm - dinner (real food ! so meat/fish/veg/salad)

9.00pm - bottle fizzy water with one of the flavourings and either a bar or shake made into a mousse

I adjust the times to suit - so if I get up later it starts later in the day..... I try to space 4 hours between each meal....

Hope this helps ? Good Luck xx

Reactions: 2
I tend to have
Smoothie - 8.30am
Bar -1-2pm
Shake 7-8pm

drink as much water as I can throughout.

Hi All... Hope you're having a good week ? Had my weigh in today and have lost 3 1/2 lbs last week... so just 5lbs from 3 stone.... reckon I can do it for Christmas ? If not by Tuesday official weigh in I'm hoping by Christmas Eve morning when I weigh myself.... going to be drinking loads of water and trying to up my steps (they can't get any worse lol!)... x x
you totally could - I’d like 3-4lbs my the 23rd and then I’m having a week off 😬😬

• Heart
I've been doing it a while now and I try and do the following (I'm a bit sad I write it all down in a journal too to keep me on track!)....

8.30 - 10am - 2 x pints water or 1 x pint and a detox tea

10am - first pack (usually porridge or a ready made latte)

10am - 2.00pm - 2 - 3 x pints water

2.00pm - a 'meal' type pack ...... so spag bol, curry, pasta etc

2.00pm - 6.00pm - 2 x pints water

6-7.00pm - dinner (real food ! so meat/fish/veg/salad)

9.00pm - bottle fizzy water with one of the flavourings and either a bar or shake made into a mousse

I adjust the times to suit - so if I get up later it starts later in the day..... I try to space 4 hours between each meal....

Hope this helps ? Good Luck xx
Thanks everyone, really appreciate it! Makes it a lot easier to follow some sort of routine! xx

So I’m going to do exante diet in the new year and I just wondered how many weeks to into the diet do you actually lose weight? I know you lose it each week but I’ve heard the first few weeks are mainly water?

So I’m going to do exante diet in the new year and I just wondered how many weeks to into the diet do you actually lose weight? I know you lose it each week but I’ve heard the first few weeks are mainly water?
It's only really the 1st week that you generally have a big loss which is alot of water but you can still lose approx a stone a month on a full mrp. I lost 7.5stone in 7months some years back so it definitely works. Good luck 👍

Reactions: 3
Hi guys!

Thanks for sharing your stories. I could do with some advice... I am looking to kickstart my weight loss in January and want to lose around 4 stone.

I have tried to lose weight by healthy eating and going to the gym but I have zero willpower and think seeing big losses and change early on may help me along the journey. Here’s hoping anyway!

My question is, which company or programme would you recommend for that amount of weight to lose? I would also be interested to hear how you find having consultants as is provided with the Cambridge diet? I always hated going to Slimming World and feeling naughty if I’d put weight on that week.

Cheers lovelies! Keep going!

Hi guys!

Thanks for sharing your stories. I could do with some advice... I am looking to kickstart my weight loss in January and want to lose around 4 stone.

I have tried to lose weight by healthy eating and going to the gym but I have zero willpower and think seeing big losses and change early on may help me along the journey. Here’s hoping anyway!

My question is, which company or programme would you recommend for that amount of weight to lose? I would also be interested to hear how you find having consultants as is provided with the Cambridge diet? I always hated going to Slimming World and feeling naughty if I’d put weight on that week.

Cheers lovelies! Keep going!
I have done slimming world and weight watchers and the thing that gets me is the guilt. Like you have to syn or count medication if you have a cold which is ridiculous. I just can’t be doing with the hassle of the cult vibe again and constantly worrying about what I eat and is in within my daily allowance that I’ve decided on the exante diet for January. I want to lose 21 pounds.

• Heart
Does any one get on with the meal products for 1a?

I've had the porridge and Marconi cheese so far......... either would I likely have a again.

How many steps a day do people averagely do?
I don’t like the sweet stuff and sadly can’t have the bars so mostly I have the meals.
I don’t like mac and cheese and the soups are hit and miss. He’s what I think of each
Bolog- not bad after a spot of seasoning of your choice
Tikka - probably my fave
Shepherds pie is ok, it’s slop but the flavour isn’t bad
The oriental soul I genuinely like, it’s creamy
The veg soups is nice
Mushroom one tastes like protein
Leek one tastes like chalk
Pesto pasta is ok for a change.
All porridge is nice

I don’t like the sweet stuff and sadly can’t have the bars so mostly I have the meals.
I don’t like mac and cheese and the soups are hit and miss. He’s what I think of each
Bolog- not bad after a spot of seasoning of your choice
Tikka - probably my fave
Shepherds pie is ok, it’s slop but the flavour isn’t bad
The oriental soul I genuinely like, it’s creamy
The veg soups is nice
Mushroom one tastes like protein
Leek one tastes like chalk
Pesto pasta is ok for a change.
All porridge is nice
you know with the pasta ones and the curry I don't know if you do it but my consultant suggested you add the hot water then leave to stand before you cook - makes the pasta nicer...... I really like the tikka too..... and the spag bol and pesto pasta.... don't have any of the soups..... I make the choc mint into the mousse that's nice... love the ready made latte as long as it's ice cold......... it def helps liking a few flavours - I did lighter life years ago and had only 3 choc shakes a day - that was tedious !!

you know with the pasta ones and the curry I don't know if you do it but my consultant suggested you add the hot water then leave to stand before you cook - makes the pasta nicer...... I really like the tikka too..... and the spag bol and pesto pasta.... don't have any of the soups..... I make the choc mint into the mousse that's nice... love the ready made latte as long as it's ice cold......... it def helps liking a few flavours - I did lighter life years ago and had only 3 choc shakes a day - that was tedious !!
I definitely couldn’t do just liquid, I struggle enough with the meals. Yeah I do that with the pasta or it’s rather chewy! I haven’t tried any of the ready mades but I wasn’t a big shake fan. The water flavourings which I was reluctant to try has been a game changer for me and I have them when I’m not dieting too

I definitely couldn’t do just liquid, I struggle enough with the meals. Yeah I do that with the pasta or it’s rather chewy! I haven’t tried any of the ready mades but I wasn’t a big shake fan. The water flavourings which I was reluctant to try has been a game changer for me and I have them when I’m not dieting too
I couldn't do this if it was just liquid.... On LL I didn't like the bars so it was all liquid..... ! I love the Raspberry & Elderflower flavouring the most .... have it with fizzy water in the evening like a 'treat'..... ! Before when I've done like SW on weigh day it was always a 'cheat/treat' day ... I do this now but have my fav packs .... surprising myself how dedicated I am ! Are you having a meal or all packs ? I have a 200cal meal too...... .losses are a bit slower but almost 3 stone in 3 months which I'm happy with :)