1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is everyone’s favourite product?
I am really fussy and have only been doing it 3 weeks but o I have only had shakes, smoothies or bars. I haven't plucked the courage up to try any of the savory meals yet. My favourite shake is the chocolate mint which I have hot. I loved the lemon bar and I like the mint bites x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am really fussy and have only been doing it 3 weeks but o I have only had shakes, smoothies or bars. I haven't plucked the courage up to try any of the savory meals yet. My favourite shake is the chocolate mint which I have hot. I loved the lemon bar and I like the mint bites x
why don't you just buy a couple of the meals to try.... ? First couple of weeks I just bought 1 of each thing to try and then if I liked I bought more the following week.... my fav is the spag bol..... tip my consultant gave me was to put the hot water on it ... stir it then leave it for five mins before cooking it .... makes the pasta swell and is really nice...... the choc mint is nice in a mousse too .. feel like a treat..... :)

Reactions: 1
why don't you just buy a couple of the meals to try.... ? First couple of weeks I just bought 1 of each thing to try and then if I liked I bought more the following week.... my fav is the spag bol..... tip my consultant gave me was to put the hot water on it ... stir it then leave it for five mins before cooking it .... makes the pasta swell and is really nice...... the choc mint is nice in a mousse too .. feel like a treat..... :)
Oh how do you make a moose?
I’ve just done my first week and lost 5lbs. Not a huge loss but reasonable. I had barely done any steps - so plan to walk more next week.

• Heart
Oh how do you make a moose?
I’ve just done my first week and lost 5lbs. Not a huge loss but reasonable. I had barely done any steps - so plan to walk more next week.
That's a great first week loss..... I lost 6lbs and I've LOADS to lose ! You can buy the Mix-a-Mousse from your consultant.. you put 2 teaspoons into your powder .... mix it up.... then put the water and powder together ... whizz it up with a hand held electric whisk then pour into a bowl/glass and leave for 10 mins in fridge..... think how you'd make Angel Delight and it's similar.... my fav is choc mint - I use ice cold water too so nice and chilled - feels like a real treat.... the pot of Mousse I think is £6 but would last ages ..... Well done again on your first week loss :)

I don’t do the savoury meals either. Just shakes, bars and smoothies.

I lost 4lbs so that’s 41lbs and 1lb off my Christmas target. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t do the savoury meals either. Just shakes, bars and smoothies.

I lost 4lbs so that’s 41lbs and 1lb off my Christmas target. 👏🏻
That's amazing well done. Today is the last day of my 4th week and so far I have lost 13.6lbs. I want to ideally lose another 3 stone, so I've a kong way to go yet but I'm heading in the right direction!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That's amazing well done. Today is the last day of my 4th week and so far I have lost 13.6lbs. I want to ideally lose another 3 stone, so I've a kong way to go yet but I'm heading in the right direction!
That's fantastic in your first month...... you can do it.... I have lost just over 2stone - would like 3 for Christmas but that's 10/11lbs so got to really push it ! I will still have 5 stone to lose after Christmas !! But I'm determined to get there.... already feeling much better...

Have a great weekend everyone :)

That's fantastic in your first month...... you can do it.... I have lost just over 2stone - would like 3 for Christmas but that's 10/11lbs so got to really push it ! I will still have 5 stone to lose after Christmas !! But I'm determined to get there.... already feeling much better...

Have a great weekend everyone :)
I’ve got another 3-4 stone to lose after Christmas too! Seems huge but just hope I can continue at this rate but I’m sure it’ll slow down soon. 😬

• Heart
Does any one get on with the meal products for 1a?

I've had the porridge and Marconi cheese so far......... either would I likely have a again.

How many steps a day do people averagely do?

2 1/4lb loss this week - bit disappointed as felt I'd had a good week...... that's 33 1/4 lbs total..... not sure I will make my 3 stone by Christmas which I wanted.... another 9(ish) pounds in 2 weeks...... it's going to be pushing it..... but I have 5lbs to get into a new stone bracket so definitely intend to do that !

2lbs off this week! Finally it’s kind of really made me get my act together and crack on.
How are people feeling about Xmas. Like dinners and do the household you live with so picky bits on the night or Boxing Day etc x

I've decided to have time off from Christmas Eve evening (so meal then)... Christmas Day and Boxing Day then back on it 27th...... we are only a small family so the 3 family bubble is going to work for us so we'll all be together those 2 days so normal food.... going to try not to go too mad as I think it will hurt my tummy having too rich food and alcohol ... plus I don't want to pile loads back on...... determined to get to goal this time..... It's all the picky bits I'll struggle with so will try not to have too many in the house... !

I've had the porridge and Marconi cheese so far......... either would I likely have a again.

I just have shakes, bars or smoothies. That’s all. For 10 wks now. Can’t stand the meals.

I’m have Christmas Eve off to Boxing Day. Then back on it again 💪

Think I'm in the minority as I like most of the packs - don't have soup..... but I like all the porridges.... most the meals and bars..... I do about zero steps !! Working from home and Tier 3 so don't go far - I should make the effort to go for a walk at least once a day though :giggle::giggle:

I do between 7-10k steps a day but I do the school walk twice a day and walk the dog twice a day.

I just did my unofficial weigh in (normally Friday) and I’ve hit my first target of 3 stone off by Christmas. 💪💪

hoping for a few more in the next two weeks so I can have wiggle room over Christmas 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 4