1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 1 litre of water!! It’s annoying me that I’m not drinking more 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Weigh in tomorrow 🤞🏻
this week has gone so quickly
I get the struggle with water. I’m the same. What I did was buy, before lockdown, a two litre water bottle from Primark. This it cost 4 quid at the time. LIFE CHANGER!
I use sugar free squash mind and I sometimes drink two lots a day with it in hand. Mind making sure it’s filled at kept at my side all day helps!

Reactions: 2
Thanks. I did order a two litre bottle on Amazon and when it arrived I realised I’d ordered the wrong one and it’s 5litres 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone done it or currently on it? I want to lose 2 stone and as much as I eat healthily I just needed some discipline to get me started. I’be just finished day 2. Any tips etc?
I’m in it (for the third time in 8 years 😫) first time I lost 5st in 4 months, second time 6 stone in 6 months. Just lost 10lb in first week. The fact I yo-yo is totally my fault, not the diet at all c

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks. I did order a two litre bottle on Amazon and when it arrived I realised I’d ordered the wrong one and it’s 5litres 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
That'll up your water and you'll get a work out lifting it up to drink ! 😜

I’m in it (for the third time in 8 years 😫) first time I lost 5st in 4 months, second time 6 stone in 6 months. Just lost 10lb in first week. The fact I yo-yo is totally my fault, not the diet at all c
I first did Lighter Life 15 years ago and lost 6 stone in 6 months and then over the years regained it and an extra couple ! Tried doing them before witout a consultant but I need the accountability of being weighed so I go once a week and get weighed and have a good 1/2 hour chat - doorstep chat at the moment ! I'm finding being at home working is better... can drink plenty of water and stick to plan better than being in the office..... snacking and eating treats brought in !

10lbs in week one is amazing... well done :)

Well that will defo get you on the ball!! My two litre is for work really as I’m in reception so can’t always be popping to the loo! But I think I’m gonna order a 5 litre for
Home as that’s where I find it the hardest on my days off.

Anywhere is a start though even just an extra ‘cup’ a day.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else just wish the weekend’s away at the moment? I find them so hard. Another one done 👊🏻

• Heart
Anyone else just wish the weekend’s away at the moment? I find them so hard. Another one done 👊🏻
It is def harder because weekend = treats especially during lockdown..... but stay strong!! I've had a bad water day today... barely managed 2 litres today but stuck to the right foods :)

I’ve managed to up my water today! Nearly 2litres.

how’s everyone else doing?

• Heart
I’ve managed to up my water today! Nearly 2litres.

how’s everyone else doing?
Yay that's brilliant.... it is hard in the cold weather to drink loads.....

I'm doing OK - weigh day tomorrow..... hoping for another decent loss as been really good this week and not picked at the naughty stuff...... I've got 9lbs to be in the next stone down bracket and13lbs for 3 stone total loss I'd be happy with either by Christmas Eve :)

Argh I keep messing up! 😠 angry at myself.
I do well but then it’s late at night I end up picking.
going to try and literally get myself into hibernation, bed extremely early from tomorrow onwards.
All the wrong foods too sugar fiend is me 😩

going to try and literally get myself into hibernation, bed extremely early from tomorrow onwards.
I always used to have a fridge cold bar at around 9pm, chopped up into little pieces, with a coffee made with loads of sweeteners (I'm embarrassed to say how many as I still do it 😳) and that seemed to stave off any other cravings.

My first day was Friday but I’ll need to go and get weighed Thursday night otherwise I’ll have no product for Friday.

I don’t like evening weighs.. I always think I’m going to be heavier.

So tempted to pop on the scales tomorrow night and see what it’s like!

Yay that's brilliant.... it is hard in the cold weather to drink loads.....

I'm doing OK - weigh day tomorrow..... hoping for another decent loss as been really good this week and not picked at the naughty stuff...... I've got 9lbs to be in the next stone down bracket and13lbs for 3 stone total loss I'd be happy with either by Christmas Eve :)
Ooh so we’re similar - I’ve 5lbs to go until my three stone by Xmas target 👏🏻

In my first few weeks I used to come to bed at 8pm!! Just to stop the cravings.

My first day was Friday but I’ll need to go and get weighed Thursday night otherwise I’ll have no product for Friday.

I don’t like evening weighs.. I always think I’m going to be heavier.

So tempted to pop on the scales tomorrow night and see what it’s like!
Haha do it. Don’t worry about first week evening weigh in as it should be a good loss regardless

Reactions: 3
Had my weigh in today and lost another 2lbs - that's 31lbs now... I'd LOVE to get to 3 stone by Christmas so I need to go all out as it's 11lbs in the next 3 weigh ins ! At least in Tier 3 lockdown I won't be going to any Christmas parties !!!

What is everyone’s favourite product?
Oh I have loads of faves ! there are only a few I don't like !!

I like all the porridge but if pushed I'd say Golden Syrup is my fave

My fav meals are the spag bol and the pesto pasta - not sure if you guys do it but my consultant suggested when you put the hot water into the mix leave it for 5 mins and then cook it - softens the pasta and it' much nicer

Fav bar was the Festive one and the Caramel Bites but my new fav is the Dark Choc Ginger

I love the pre-mix latte and the Choc Mint Shake made into a mousse.....

As sad as it sounds on weigh day I always have my 'fav' products as a 'treat' !!! So I have Syrup Porridge, Spag Bol and then a Dark Ginger Bar..... 🙈 🙈 🙈

• Heart
I love the vanilla shake 👌🏻

weigh in tomorrow I’d love love 3lb as then I’ll be at 40lbs off in 10 weeks 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart