1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes please that would be fab thanks!
What step/s did you do?
Am I allowed to name them on here ?
I started on 1b & worked through the steps and am currently on 4/5 as I'd like to lose a little more.

Reactions: 2
i have started today but I’ve been in ill for over a week now with a cold. Worried that it’s probably not a good time to start but I go away in a month so feel like if I don’t start now I never will.
Also I only have about 1 stone I want to definitely loose, maybe a little more but I’m doing 1a and from reading the thread that doesn’t seem like a good thing? Should I be doing a different step?

I'm starting tomorrow for the second time. I know it works as the weight fell off last time, but then I had some personal issues which took me straight back to emotional eating and to regain.
Can't wait for tomorrow to be fair, I always feel a difference within a couple of days and the simplicity works for me. Just need to remember to drink as much water as possible.

Reactions: 1
I've stepped up properly this time (now on 5) and lost 1 stone 5lb (1lb to go!) In just ubder 3 months as I've added gym this time. Doing more of a CC type with a bar for breakfast or evening "snack" and feeling much less restricted

Anyone else get a horrible headache in the first week? I’m only day 3 but I can’t shift this headache at all

Anyone else get a horrible headache in the first week? I’m only day 3 but I can’t shift this headache at all
You need to drink more water. If you're on product only it's probably ketosis. Water will make it easier x

I honestly drink SO much water, I have a bottle from Asda. Just a cheapy one but I’m honestly filling up every 30 mins to an hour. I don’t know how much water I can drink before I drown myself 🤣

I honestly drink SO much water, I have a bottle from Asda. Just a cheapy one but I’m honestly filling up every 30 mins to an hour. I don’t know how much water I can drink before I drown myself 🤣
If you're drinking 2.5-3l plus, it should be fine, but if it's really bad try just a single paracetamol? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just tried to have the tomato soup for tea and couldn’t even stomach the first spoon 🤢
The savoury things I could never stomach. My friend loves the soups etc but NOPE for me. Glad I started originally on step 2 as meant I had some food. I could only eat the savoury items when I had covid...thus 0 taste 😆

Looking at starting step 2 in two weeks after my holiday, just seeing if anyone can share any successes or tips on step 2? Thanks 😊

Looking at starting step 2 in two weeks after my holiday, just seeing if anyone can share any successes or tips on step 2? Thanks 😊
Remember it's just a step. Stepping stone to more normality.

Plan dinners! (I'd use my 200 calorie meal as a dinner/evening meal)

And water/their flavourings. Godsend

• Heart
Hiya, I’ve started cwp on step 2 (first time on this w.o.e) .

I found the gap between lunchtime and dinner to be really hard going yesterday (day 1), even with all that fluid and combined my 200kcal dinner meal with the third product of the day.

I even had to have a packet of the pop crisps last night, my consultant told me to try not to have them if I could help it. Can you lovely lot give me any step 2 tips?
I’ll be ordering more of the ‘real food’ type meals next week….porridge, pastas etc. I really can’t see me surviving on shakes and bars for too long,

If you can stomach the real food it does help. The first few days are definitely the hardest, but I did find the vegetable water flavouring helped when I really needed it

Hiya, I’ve started cwp on step 2 (first time on this w.o.e) .

I found the gap between lunchtime and dinner to be really hard going yesterday (day 1), even with all that fluid and combined my 200kcal dinner meal with the third product of the day.

I even had to have a packet of the pop crisps last night, my consultant told me to try not to have them if I could help it. Can you lovely lot give me any step 2 tips?
I’ll be ordering more of the ‘real food’ type meals next week….porridge, pastas etc. I really can’t see me surviving on shakes and bars for too long,
Good luck on your journey, please keep us updated on how you find the next few days.
I’m starting step 2 on the 23rd May (going away before that) x

I used to halve all my products and have them spaced out so it felt like I was *eating* more frequently

Good luck on your journey, please keep us updated on how you find the next few days.
I’m starting step 2 on the 23rd May (going away before that) x
Well, I’m halfway through day 3…I do not recommend the liquid meal replacements at all. I’m starving, growling stomach and all. Next week I will just be purchasing the solid food replacement sachets (pasta etc) for lunch.….
with the exception of the strawberry and banana smoothie. That kept me full yesterday!
Could honestly murder a KFC right now!

Well, I’m halfway through day 3…I do not recommend the liquid meal replacements at all. I’m starving, growling stomach and all. Next week I will just be purchasing the solid food replacement sachets (pasta etc) for lunch.….
with the exception of the strawberry and banana smoothie. That kept me full yesterday!
Could honestly murder a KFC right now!
Oh no sorry to hear you’ve been starving, well done for not giving up though!
At least you’re starting to know what will be best suited to you already, I guess it’s always a bit of trial and error in the first week!
Are the actual food replacement meals more expensive than the shakes?

Oh no sorry to hear you’ve been starving, well done for not giving up though!
At least you’re starting to know what will be best suited to you already, I guess it’s always a bit of trial and error in the first week!
Are the actual food replacement meals more expensive than the shakes?
My consultant charges the same for the meals and shakes.
The ‘step up‘ meal is almost double the price…I think that’s more like a ready meal