1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve put my first 2 week order in and I start the plan on Monday 22nd May (I’m away next week) I thought there was lots of choice of products so have ordered lots of different things to try sweet and savoury! I don’t doubt that I probably won’t like them all but don’t know till I try right?!

Reactions: 2
I’ve put my first 2 week order in and I start the plan on Monday 22nd May (I’m away next week) I thought there was lots of choice of products so have ordered lots of different things to try sweet and savoury! I don’t doubt that I probably won’t like them all but don’t know till I try right?!
And everyone is SO different. I personally dislike all of the savoury things (remember they will never taste like the "real thing" either) but love the sweets and some others are reverse to me. You'll find your favs quickly lol good luck

(Remember the lower steps are just a step, not forever) x

Reactions: 3
My consultant charges the same for the meals and shakes.
The ‘step up‘ meal is almost double the price…I think that’s more like a ready meal
Hiya how are you doing? I hope you’re getting on ok since you last checked in!

Reactions: 1
Hiya how are you doing? I hope you’re getting on ok since you last checked in!
Hello, thanks for asking. Yes got through first week, only ordered the savoury products for this week, plus a couple of the smoothies which are quite nice. 9lbs off so far. Hunger is lessening. Consultant says I can exercise as soon as I want to go up to step 3 but, I will stay where I am until a large chunk of weight is off!

Hello, thanks for asking. Yes got through first week, only ordered the savoury products for this week, plus a couple of the smoothies which are quite nice. 9lbs off so far. Hunger is lessening. Consultant says I can exercise as soon as I want to go up to step 3 but, I will stay where I am until a large chunk of weight is off!
Wow well done that’s an amazing amount to lose! Sounds like you’re in the zone and you know exactly what your plan is!

I’m looking forward to starting next week!

Are there any savoury products you don’t like?

Wow well done that’s an amazing amount to lose! Sounds like you’re in the zone and you know exactly what your plan is!

I’m looking forward to starting next week!

Are there any savoury products you don’t like?
Thank you! I’m starting to see it too, half way through this second week.
I haven’t tried the macaroni cheese because I hate the tinned stuff… it’s foul. I get on with the other 4 dry flavours. The chilli with wedges step up meal is very nice. I like the porridges too

Hiya, I started on step 1A and am now on day 7. I’ve only lost 3lbs this week and have stuck to the plan 100% with 2 days of going to the gym also. Can’t help but feel disappointed and disheartened at my loss as was expecting more. I found the first 3/4 days so much easier than the last 3 as I’ve noticed the hunger so much more. This is a last resort for me as I’ve tried so many other diets and have only lost 20lbs since March 2022 post baby with another 17 to go!

Hiya, I started on step 1A and am now on day 7. I’ve only lost 3lbs this week and have stuck to the plan 100% with 2 days of going to the gym also. Can’t help but feel disappointed and disheartened at my loss as was expecting more. I found the first 3/4 days so much easier than the last 3 as I’ve noticed the hunger so much more. This is a last resort for me as I’ve tried so many other diets and have only lost 20lbs since March 2022 post baby with another 17 to go!
Well done on your loss! I’m not expert but I’ve watched lots of YouTube and Instagram and a lot have said they seem to get the same losses on Step 2 as Step 1a, so if you’re struggling that much maybe go up to Step 2 that extra 200 calorie meal might make all the difference for you!

Well done on your loss.
Not 100% sure, but on 1a you're only having around 600 calories and probably shouldn't be going to the gym.
My consultant strongly advised against going to the gym on the product-only steps to avoid stalling losses x

Yeah for steps 1A/B & 2 you shouldn't be working out as the calories are too low. I had to start on S3 minimum due to gym/workouts that I do and then stepped up fairly quickly

Thank you, my consultant did tell me not to workout after I questioned if it was ok to do so but I had be going to the gym 3/4 time prior so it was just natural for me! Do you think this may have hindered my weight loss? Not sure how I’ve only lost 3lbs after being on 600kcals for the past 9 days! Really frustrating!

Thank you, my consultant did tell me not to workout after I questioned if it was ok to do so but I had be going to the gym 3/4 time prior so it was just natural for me! Do you think this may have hindered my weight loss? Not sure how I’ve only lost 3lbs after being on 600kcals for the past 9 days! Really frustrating!
Body will be clinging onto everything it can if you're burning way more than is going in. Can cause more issues down the line - I've done further research etc to help me understand more than just the CD part (there's loads of info out there from reliable sources lol). It really isn't good for us to be exercising on such low calories as the body needs fuel. I'd go upto at least Step 3 - I wasnt on S3 long as my losses stalled with gym + 1000. It's been much better now I'm on 4/5

I’ve started today and I’ve just had my first product- the mixed berry yogurt ready made drink. I was shocked to see it says it has 29g sugar, surely that can’t be right 🙀

I’ve started today and I’ve just had my first product- the mixed berry yogurt ready made drink. I was shocked to see it says it has 29g sugar, surely that can’t be right 🙀
Unfortunately it’s true. These products, whilst low in calories are packed full of sugars and carbohydrates. Yes they do assist in weight loss, but the sugar content is quite alarming.

Anyone still doing this? Failed at step 2 but did actually enjoy most of the products so going to give step 4 a go, hopefully might be able to stick to that step more!

Anyone still doing this? Failed at step 2 but did actually enjoy most of the products so going to give step 4 a go, hopefully might be able to stick to that step more!
Yep. On the maintenance step, have been since March. Still maintaining my weight and enjoying food (syn and guilt free!)

• Heart
That’s amazing well done! I hope I can be in that position too one day!
It was my 2nd attempt at CWP. I changed consultants and this one helped me properly step up through them all so was easier to follow

• Heart
It was my 2nd attempt at CWP. I changed consultants and this one helped me properly step up through them all so was easier to follow
That's amazing well done. Can I ask how long it took to get to your target weight?

• Heart
That's amazing well done. Can I ask how long it took to get to your target weight?
I started in January and was at target 1 by March, then reduced it and got there in May...and stayed there ever since. I lost just over 2 stone (started on step 3 as I go gym)