1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, been reading about Exante and Cambridge (I did sign up once before but I don’t really like being weighed each week and “being accountable” like that just doesn’t work for me. I think it’s cos I am embarrassed to be on a special diet etc and therefore try to hide the fact) ..... anyway.... realised that I have 2 packs of Purition that I really like and used to have for breakfast .... been reading about them and they are also suitable as meal replacement alternative. So, have started today, going to have those for 2 meals a day with alpro almond milk or coconut as are lower in cals and see how i get on. I quite like being able to input into nutracheck calorie tracker what I’m having the day before it makes me feel organised and somehow looking at the calories before I start and pick at the biscuits I find does work for me. Also we’ve been using Hello Fresh meals for a few weeks now 3 times a week and I’ve been making sure we go for lower calorie options (some of them are quite high !). Wish me luck and thanks for the inspiration!!! I really want to shift 4 stone. Meal planning and prepping just stresses me out plus I end up spending a fortune somehow on internet food shopping (I’m dreadful with £, just falls out of my bank account!) so I’m trying to just get onto some kind of autopilot for a few months.

Reactions: 3
Today’s food:

- Cup of tea
- 800ml Water
- Banana milkshake (lunch)
- 800ml water
- Mac & Cheese (dinner)
- working my way through my last 800ml
- peanut crunch bar, only half though as I just don’t fancy it or feel like I need it today!

ETA - I sneakily add a sprinkle of “bacon bits” (you know the ones from a salad bar) on my Mac & cheese and it just adds some texture & flavour and they are low calorie!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks. Yes I do have the shakes warm but they don’t last long. I only like tea with sugar so definitely going to avoid. I often drink warm/hot water but just need to up the quantity.
Must try harder.

I hate all the meals. Literally gag eating them which is so weird as I’m not a fussy eater at all. So just sticking to the shakes, bars and smoothies as I like those so it’s not a chore.
Today I had:
blackcurrent and apple smoothie
Salted caramel bites
Vanilla shake for evening meal.

Struggled with my water today for some reason... but had

Pint water
Mixed Berry Porridge
2 x pints water
Latte ready make shake - I love these - could easily have 2/3 in one go especially ice cold from the fridge !
Pint water
Steak & salad
Pint water
Orange Bar
500ml bottle fizzy water with raspberry flavouring

Weigh in tomorrow morning - hoping for a 2.5 - 3lb loss to get my 2 stone award (need 2 1/4) .... fingers crossed !

Struggled with my water today for some reason... but had

Pint water
Mixed Berry Porridge
2 x pints water
Latte ready make shake - I love these - could easily have 2/3 in one go especially ice cold from the fridge !
Pint water
Steak & salad
Pint water
Orange Bar
500ml bottle fizzy water with raspberry flavouring

Weigh in tomorrow morning - hoping for a 2.5 - 3lb loss to get my 2 stone award (need 2 1/4) .... fingers crossed !
Are you hungry as at, I’m worried I’ll get light headed x

Thanks. Yes I do have the shakes warm but they don’t last long. I only like tea with sugar so definitely going to avoid. I often drink warm/hot water but just need to up the quantity.
Must try harder.

I hate all the meals. Literally gag eating them which is so weird as I’m not a fussy eater at all. So just sticking to the shakes, bars and smoothies as I like those so it’s not a chore.
Today I had:
blackcurrent and apple smoothie
Salted caramel bites
Vanilla shake for evening meal.
Are you finding your losing x

Are you hungry as at, I’m worried I’ll get light headed x

Are you finding your losing x
Not really hungry..... do get hungry occasionally.... the whole process is supposed to put your body into ketosis which (I'm not great at the scientifics) but it puts your body into fat burning... the first 2/3 days you deplete your glycogen stores and then you start fat burning and the physical hunger goes - I never feel light headed just hungry occasionally..... but if you eat off plan - so say I dunno some bread/butter or toast or potatoe/choc (basically anything off plan) then it will knock you out of ketosis which then means you'll be hungry again - if you read up on it it'll make more sense than me lol! It's all about working on your emotional/mental hunger as the physical hunger goes .... :)

Not really hungry..... do get hungry occasionally.... the whole process is supposed to put your body into ketosis which (I'm not great at the scientifics) but it puts your body into fat burning... the first 2/3 days you deplete your glycogen stores and then you start fat burning and the physical hunger goes - I never feel light headed just hungry occasionally..... but if you eat off plan - so say I dunno some bread/butter or toast or potatoe/choc (basically anything off plan) then it will knock you out of ketosis which then means you'll be hungry again - if you read up on it it'll make more sense than me lol! It's all about working on your emotional/mental hunger as the physical hunger goes .... :)
I 2nd this entirely! I also have quite bad problems with being light headed/feeling sick/tummy upset in most of my daily life and when I’m following cambridge I feel 100% fine. Almost as if I am genuinely getting everything I need from the products and I am never hungry. I would say if anything I feel better eating the products than normal food.

• Heart
I 2nd this entirely! I also have quite bad problems with being light headed/feeling sick/tummy upset in most of my daily life and when I’m following cambridge I feel 100% fine. Almost as if I am genuinely getting everything I need from the products and I am never hungry. I would say if anything I feel better eating the products than normal food.
Totally agree with this too.... my tummy is much more settled ..... I don't feel bloated.... my skin is better... I sleep better...I find now I have much more energy - still like a lie in but once up I'm on the go all day.... I think because I drink so much water I'm hydrated so don't get headaches like I did..... the packs provide all nutrients so it must be that .....

Reactions: 1
Had my weigh in this morning - lost 4lbs and got my 2 stone award - 29lbs so far :)

Today I've had :

Breakfast - Golden Syrup Porridge (so nice !)
Lunch - Pesto Pasta
Dinner - Chicken skewers with salad
Evening - Dark Chocolate Ginger Bar (so good !)

Only 2.5 litres of water today !

Was lucky to try the new products as my Consultant had them when I went this morning...... Also have the choc hazelnut to try - will make it into a mousse tomorrow I think .....

Feeling focused but need to up my water again....

Had my weigh in this morning - lost 4lbs and got my 2 stone award - 29lbs so far :)

Today I've had :

Breakfast - Golden Syrup Porridge (so nice !)
Lunch - Pesto Pasta
Dinner - Chicken skewers with salad
Evening - Dark Chocolate Ginger Bar (so good !)

Only 2.5 litres of water today !

Was lucky to try the new products as my Consultant had them when I went this morning...... Also have the choc hazelnut to try - will make it into a mousse tomorrow I think .....

Feeling focused but need to up my water again....
Well done 👍🏻

my consultant mentioned some new products! Exciting.

don’t think I even hit 2lts today, so impressed with your water 💦

• Heart
Well done 👍🏻

my consultant mentioned some new products! Exciting.

don’t think I even hit 2lts today, so impressed with your water 💦
Thank you - I've tried the 3 new products .... like all of them ! :)

Today I've had .....

Breakfast - Porridge with the pineapple flavouring - first time trying it - not too bad !
Lunch - Spag Bol
Dinner - Omelette and salad
Snack - Choc Hazelnut shake made into a mousse - so yummy

7 pints of water & back coffee

Really wanted to pick today..... tried hard not to.... had a few grapes and a small piece of cheese ..... Really want next stone down bracket by Christmas - so 9lbs :)

Hope you've all had a good day :)

Hi all....... Hope you've had a good day...... I've really wanted to eat today but managed to stay on track!

Breakfast - Porridge with raspberry flavouring
Lunch - Pesto Pasta
Dinner - Pearl Barley risotto - one of the ready meals by 1:2:1
Snack - Banoffee Bar

8 pints of water and a peppermint tea

Hope everyone doing OK :)

Only 1 litre of water!! It’s annoying me that I’m not drinking more 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Weigh in tomorrow 🤞🏻
this week has gone so quickly

Only 1 litre of water!! It’s annoying me that I’m not drinking more 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Weigh in tomorrow 🤞🏻
this week has gone so quickly
Have you tried the water flavourings? I thought I’d hate them but they’ve really helped pick me up when I’m sick of water. Not currently on the diet and still use them.

Just starting... I have 3 shakes per day (I don't know the official step names)
No meals
3 litres of water

How long did (anyone) do just 3 shakes for, before they introduced a meal?

Another 3lbs off! That’s 37lbs in two months exactly. 5lbs to go until my Christmas target. (The another 2.5 after crimbo! 😅)

Yes I have the water flavourings. They’re lovely but I just forget to drink 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

@HereWithPopcorn I have been on it 2 months just some course and plan to stay on it until I’m about a stone away from target.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Another 3lbs off! That’s 37lbs in two months exactly. 5lbs to go until my Christmas target. (The another 2.5 after crimbo! 😅)

Yes I have the water flavourings. They’re lovely but I just forget to drink 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

@HereWithPopcorn I have been on it 2 months just some course and plan to stay on it until I’m about a stone away from target.

Fantastic that's amazing...... 👏👏👏

@HereWithPopcorn I do 3 packs and one 200 calorie meal...... losses are slower but have still lost 29lbs since mid-September.....