The Chateau Diaries #146 Snorts can wear lace and he’ll still be… a squirrel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Marquis de Potpourri for naming the thread.

Any VIP's who should have named the thread? Am I missing something or behind? @T Rex

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Monday at 7:31 AM
Stephanie still scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content & more screw you Tattlers.
  • Gold star to Spud - keep waking everyone up at 4:30 a.m. ⭐🐓
  • What a palaver to hang 4 hooks in the bathroom - hope Snorty didn't break a nail 🖕
  • Sadly it looks like Snorty is there to stay - purposely displaying their robes hanging together
  • Booze 🍷🍸🍹
    • that's quite the cocktail corner Fanny has in her boudoir!
    • Rose Corner - day drinking with the guests - how civilized
    • why is Snorty always holding a glass?
  • Grant - nice to see someone with a work ethic (watch and learn Snorty) 🐏
  • Amuary - looks absolutely knackered!😩
  • Natti - has 2 jobs: Guests & Grabeaux and she couldn't remember a Car Rally showing up??? I wish she could blame it on pregnancy fog, but I don't think she's pregnant.
  • Car Rally - don't think they even offered the car rally folks a nice glass of lemonade on a hot day
  • Snorty - waste of time & space
    • can't speak French very well, but let him give a tour to a group of native French speakers
    • can't lift the stones
    • can't serve the guests (thinks he's a guest)
  • Red Car 🚗 - Snorty, if you want a red car, maybe your pseudo Mummy Darling Fanny can repair the Jag?
  • Cyril - chicken dinner looked delicious!
  • Dan - still hiding his teeth! 😁
  • Birthday Parties - may I never be so desperate as to want to celebrate my birthday at the shiteau - especially with that lot of under-sexed, horny, menopausal cacklers!!! 🎂
$64,000 Question - WHY IS NIC LARKIN AT THE SHITEAU???
  • ❤ An intervention with Fanny? (Snorty is leaving for the Netherlands, so time to change the locks and pack up his things!!!)
  • (y) A meeting with the accountant? (How badly HAS Fanny fu*ked up the accounts?)
  • 😢 A meeting with the bank? (Fanny, what do you mean you've spent all the money on pretty things and we need a loan?)
  • :sick: A meeting with the tax man? (Not again Fanny!!! Just like the UK, I need to sort out your outstanding taxes?)
  • 😡 All of the above!

Last edited: Monday at 8:01 AM
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, Ginginger and 44 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Monday at 3:52 PM
Madame de Pompanddoodoo said:
Not particularly a Dan lover but he does look so much better and if he got a great deal with the advertising, good for him. But I think he was diddled as that was never a 5* hotel bedroom.
I sense there’s some “smoke and mirrors” here. Dan said the dental office “sponsored” him (advertising)…but the only mention of their name is where he put a link to their site in the description. He doesn’t mention their name in the video. And showing all the blood, describing the pain…and making fun of the “comedy temporary teeth”…doesn’t really do a lot to instill confidence. If I was that dental office and expected advertising in return for discounted teeth, I’d have been unhappy with that video.

If this video was really sponsored (a collaborative advertisement), why didn’t he take us on a tour of the office? Why didn’t he mention the office name in the video? Why didn’t he introduce the doctor? Why didn’t he let the doctor or someone describe the procedure? Why didn’t he rave about his great experience? Encourage others to have it done? Something doesn’t seem quite right.

• Heart
Reactions:Petit Sange, Luna20, fudgyfoi and 44 others

Arfarf

VIP Member

Monday at 2:58 PM
I think those new teeth look pretty darn good!
Now if Dan would get his head out of his ass and realize what he lost in Annnalise...?????
But I guess they don't do brain transplants in Turkey too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Luna20 and 44 others

Jules100

Chatty Member

Monday at 3:27 PM
Dan’s next video, showing off his butt implants, is going to be epic! He titled it, “My bum got rode hard & put away wet in Turkey”. Maybe too click baity?

• Haha
Reactions:You, Luna20, Shateau Scrounger and 43 others

And letting go of the squirrel - it might give some hope to the newbies...

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Monday at 10:15 PM
Le Comte de Monte Cristo said:
he wont go without a big bang...or she has to pay him...a huge ammount to keep his mouth shut..he knows it..and so does she...Fanny invited a rat in her boudoir...and rats never leave without a big jell...and a dirty smell...
I really can't get too much into it as she would instantly know my identity, but let's just say that he will not know what hit him. It's a genius plan, but I am not convinced she's going to push it through. If she does, he will be ruined and I'm not talking financially.

As for the retrieval of the lost Lalander FRK: damage control indeed, nothing more nothing less. I'm pretty sure the Norwegian ninnyhammer will fall for it, even if only for a while.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Luna20, Maple fairy and 41 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Monday at 9:58 PM
Trengilly said:
Totally agree - if FRK lets go of the truth grenade then the whole jig is up for our Staph Infection. FRK has a huge following compared to Selmar; the crossover between FRK and Stephanie is far greater, more to lose. I think letting FRK be a loose cannon is the most dangerous thing for Stephanie right now. Her ordering her minions to bundle FRK back to the HMN is nothing more than SJ trying to secure her bag. The money is an obsession for SJ and she won't let go of it for anyone. What concerns me is once you get away with a small lie, you get the courage to tackle bigger and bigger lies. Stephanie Jarvis is a dangerous wolf dressed in low cut diaphanous sheep's clothing - I'm not fooled.

Clara mentioned late last year that Phyllis would be out by the end of the SA jaunt - it sadly didn't materialise, I suspect in part due to the uprising of the Patreons questioning the stalling of projects, the incessant holidaying followed by the Selmar/Tatyana being bullied by Natalia Oliveto revelation. I think letting go of Phyllis is another own goal for Staph Infection. Phyllis is YouTube savvy and he also knows where the bodies are buried, he could totally ruin SJ. I think she's made her bed and fooling herself by laying in it, hair dye included.
Letting go of the Snorting Squirrel is still very much in the works, believe me. He's blissfully unaware though...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Luna20 and 39 others

As always, do consult the Wiki, if you have any questions, that might be answered. Other than that - Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you ComtesseRose for the new thread !!🍸
I do not know how its done but so glad you do !!! 🥂

Marquis de Potpourri - fabbo thread title !! 🍹

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Lady Avonlea I'm upset and still processing what this situation is, but on the surface I don't like the looks of it - shame on them all!

Yes exactly Shame on them all. The whole thing is nonsense all of them just playing on people’s emotions to get their greedy, filthy, thieving claws on somebody else’s money. Unfortunately the world is full of idiots who will keep on giving and never see through all the lies and deceit. It is now at a stage where even If the main players did nothing the money would keep pouring in, or if they need extra money for a little jaunt to London or Venice, then just up the anti by tugging on people‘s heartstrings. More fool them, any spare money I have goes towards my family and deserving causes, not disgusting jumped up twats who have never done an honest days work in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There you have it FRK in her unhappy state, driving her free van in the place she escaped from with the Snorting side kick of her friend who she left behind on jaunt to UK where she sponged off anyone who would give her something for nothing until she got bored of that. She is now onto the next idea, she seems far from unhappy now the Patreon $ are rolling back in following her unhappy vlog.
Tattlers seem hell bent on blaming Steph for all FRK woes, I think she (FRK) has only herself to blame. I dont believe a word anyone says and I am not sure they do anymore, lies breed lies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
On the patreon video she mentioned she was away for 36 hours, however i went back to check.
The vlog after PhiPhi performance was mostly chit chatting between her and Dan working in garden
She threw in a bit of his peformance. Was wearing her yellow dress
The one before phipji's performance was planting 1200 plants. Again the yellow dress (i believe the patreon video of that week was also something garden, @Lady Avonlea can you check?!)
She wasn't away for 36 hours. My guess is she was away for 4 days. They did the garden while davy was there (weekend) then did some more planting and her driving in circles the afternoon and tuesday morning she left and came back on friday afternoon to meet her guest. Guurrrrl don't lie. We see you!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
schitts-creek.gif

❤ Thank you @Lady Avonlea for posting the patron flog. ❤

Stephanie Jarvis will be in London. Why the mystery for the patron flog??? She has already provided the evidence.

From 5/5/22 live chat...
David Logan When does Davy come back in person?
The Chateau Diaries @David Logan Hopefully in July, but I’ll see him in London this month
The Chateau Diaries Thank you for joining us! Good night lovely Lalanders

Like I stated in the last thread... Marie Wiik is feeling better. Not because of therapy but because of FREE MONEY& 🚙, beep, beep.😶

Amaury's paneling looks great. GOLD???? WHY??? FOOTAGE. Perhaps, Michael Petherick can do the job??? Just like old times.🖌

Please, do not get me started on the YELLOW TUBING.:eek:

Funny, Stephanie Jarvis included Ruth Kelly's and Michael Pott's bird footage. WHY??? Is this proof that they are still together??? 🤔

THEY ALL DESERVE EACH OTHER AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT.🌩🌪🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@Lady Avonlea I'm upset and still processing what this situation is, but on the surface I don't like the looks of it - shame on them all!

Yes exactly Shame on them all. The whole thing is nonsense all of them just playing on people’s emotions to get their greedy, filthy, thieving claws on somebody else’s money. Unfortunately the world is full of idiots who will keep on giving and never see through all the lies and deceit. It is now at a stage where even If the main players did nothing the money would keep pouring in, or if they need extra money for a little jaunt to London or Venice, then just up the anti by tugging on people‘s heartstrings. More fool them, any spare money I have goes towards my family and deserving causes, not disgusting jumped up twats who have never done an honest days work in their lives.
I second absolutely everything you have said. :love:

Reactions: 16
Amaury has a phone charm??? He also has a dog leash(es). Does he have his dog(s) now???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There you have it FRK in her unhappy state, driving her free van in the place she escaped from with the Snorting side kick of her friend who she left behind on jaunt to UK where she sponged off anyone who would give her something for nothing until she got bored of that. She is now onto the next idea, she seems far from unhappy now the Patreon $ are rolling back in following her unhappy vlog.
Tattlers seem hell bent on blaming Steph for all FRK woes, I think she (FRK) has only herself to blame. I dont believe a word anyone says and I am not sure they do anymore, lies breed lies.
I believe Marie may be THE manipulator beyond compare. Of course, she has mental issues. I believe she is a complete narcissist who knows how to manipulate people into giving her money by saying things that may or may not be true and quite inappropriate unless professionally proven. I have experience with a narcissist that has spanned a lifetime and I have had to deal with complex issues in connection with her behavior….my sister. I have been politically correct here making sure that I cover the mental health issues but there is so much beyond this. In my experience, it is all about control and greed. And laziness. I know I am repeating the sentiments of others but the grifting tactics are deplorable to me. As Le Comte stated in the previous thread…..no sugarcoating….I feel the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Even this tale doesn't jibe. It was stated that Snorts & Natty drove two hours to pick up Marie. So how could she be driving her van if they picked her up? Hmm!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
DeeDeeD, you can watch the Patreon video here, FOR FREE. 🤫
From Saving Our Relationship, 5/15/22...

DeeDee D

13 hours ago
HI...why am I not able to watch the Patreon video? I am a Patreon? lease help...Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
As for Marie…. Is she a grifter, grabber, beggar, panhandler, YES! Is she a skilled floral arranger? NO! Is she depressed? Unfortunately YES! Honestly talking about killing yourself is no joke. I want to do it daily, I’m not joking I’m mostly tired! And really want to. But medication stops me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
07A63778-77D3-4786-A438-871FCA00370F.jpeg

So Annmarie took Snorty for a walk. Nutty told Snorty we should be nice to FRK, we need her free van since Nic’s communal car needs to go in for bumper repairs.
D83C19EF-A2F9-4E35-9D6B-2009DBB655F6.jpeg

FRK took Snorty for a two hour ride to a church that was 15 minutes away. Snorty just wanted out of the van so he agreed to go to another Goddess workshop.
439D3172-512E-43AA-ADB6-201A285F678F.jpeg

Snorty then had his first Cuban coffee made by the paying guests. He should have stuck to his usual pineapple juice. Nothing good can come of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear people,
since the new year I have, for the last 5 months, been unemployed. (Now you might think I’m going to beg).
For that reason I have time, I’m resting and as far as I could tell, I’m poisoning myself and my mental health with the LL team.
But on June 1, I'm starting a new job. I will have to work hard and learn in addition and I will not have time for all these sick phenomena in the world of YouTube beggars.
I want to say that I am overjoyed to be able to work, to have the will and knowledge and to go through life on my own merits.
After five months of studying these people, my only comment is: I have no words to describe what I think about them.
Maybe I’ll write a book: E-begging because I’m very literate, literary talented, and eloquent.
And yes, I’m going to the mountains in two weeks, a hiking trip and I’m going to pay with my own savings.
Cheers! 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Dear people,
since the new year I have, for the last 5 months, been unemployed. (Now you might think I’m going to beg).
For that reason I have time, I’m resting and as far as I could tell, I’m poisoning myself and my mental health with the LL team.
But on June 1, I'm starting a new job. I will have to work hard and learn in addition and I will not have time for all these sick phenomena in the world of YouTube beggars.
I want to say that I am overjoyed to be able to work, to have the will and knowledge and to go through life on my own merits.
After five months of studying these people, my only comment is: I have no words to describe what I think about them.
Maybe I’ll write a book: E-begging because I’m very literate, literary talented, and eloquent.
And yes, I’m going to the mountains in two weeks, a hiking trip and I’m going to pay with my own savings.
Cheers! 🍺
Congrats on your new job Tea with lemon!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
schitts-creek-moira-rose.gif

Stephanie Jarvis has no shame.
She tells her patrons, that have paid for her renovations, that are being filmed for C4/Chateau DIY, they have to wait until C4 airs the footage, fall 2022.

Stephanie Jarvis' priority is to herself/free money and her fame(?). 😂

Remember, nothing last forever.
diy-fail.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.