1000-lb Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the wedding episode on youtube. The whole discussion about whether Tammy's pregnant or not just reinforces how much of the show is scripted BS for viewing. There is no way in hell that Tammy and the boyfriend could physically have sex to get her pregnant.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe Amy's behaviour at the wedding!

I was cringing throughout her speech, and then announcing that she's holding in a fart! 🥴

It was really selfish considering it's usually Tammy who's the selfish one!

Reactions: 3
I couldn't believe Amy's behaviour at the wedding!

I was cringing throughout her speech, and then announcing that she's holding in a fart! 🥴

It was really selfish considering it's usually Tammy who's the selfish one!
I think Tammy kinda deserved it. All those years she ruined things for Amy. Pay back time!

I think Tammy kinda deserved it. All those years she ruined things for Amy. Pay back time!
I never considered that, but you are right!! She had it coming.
Also-I am sure the family was aware it was a fake TV marriage anyway.

Reactions: 1
Still catching up (the series was pulled from YouTube 😭) but I really need more closure, I need a S5, I mean, they’re all pretty awful people (ok the brother and sister are ok).

Reactions: 1
Oh they are already filming it!!! Do not despair!
I wish it was on every week, year round. It seems like a lot goes on all the time.

Reactions: 4
Oh tit that's really sad. Especially just now as Tammy seems to be finally making a go of it in terms of weight loss

Yes! Though in the Daily Mail article I just read they described him as her “estranged husband”. They hadn’t seen each other in months because he wasn’t sticking to his diet, meaning he couldn’t leave the rehab to be closer to her. It’s sad for him and his family but if he wasn’t willing to change he risked taking Tammy down with him.

Reactions: 2
OMG WHAT?!?!?
That is something I didn’t see coming at all. I knew he was failing at the weight loss, but wow. WOW.
---
Is this the man she married?
Yes. Although no one knows if it was legally binding or not.
---
OMG WHAT?!?!?
That is something I didn’t see coming at all. I knew he was failing at the weight loss, but wow. WOW.
---

Yes. Although no one knows if it was legally binding or not.
comments were disabled on the post. I wonder if people were being awful?

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow either sister on social media so just went to have a look and SO PROUD OF TAMMY!! I have absolutely nothing snarky to say at all because that amount of loss takes some incredible determination and effort, she deserves so much praise 👏🏻

Reactions: 5
It's sad about Caleb, but something that really gets me about this family is that Amy, Chris, and Amanda go on at Tammy about what she should be doing (or not doing) and love saying stuff along the lines of 'you know what you gotta do', but none of them are in a remotely healthy weight range themselves. They should be proud of themselves for any weight that they have managed to lose of course, but they are in no position at all to go all hollier than thou at Tammy - they are still all very morbidly obese along with the health issues and risks associated with that.

Reactions: 7
It's sad about Caleb, but something that really gets me about this family is that Amy, Chris, and Amanda go on at Tammy about what she should be doing (or not doing) and love saying stuff along the lines of 'you know what you gotta do', but none of them are in a remotely healthy weight range themselves. They should be proud of themselves for any weight that they have managed to lose of course, but they are in no position at all to go all hollier than thou at Tammy - they are still all very morbidly obese along with the health issues and risks associated with that.
They get that from their witch of a mother! She is quick to judge all of them, but she is fat herself and has to have a walker and a special chair to manage herself! She is mean and spiteful. She didn’t even go to either of Amy’s weddings!

• Heart
Reactions: 8