00s nostalgia #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And most.of the photos blurry and out of focus or just of the floor 😄
Plus the obligatory shot of everyone in the groups shoe/foot in a circle...or was that just me and my weird friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Plus the obligatory shot of everyone in the groups shoe/foot in a circle...or was that just me and my weird friends 😂
yes! wasn't a night out without one of these or the one in a similar circle from below filming everyone's faces looking down (mostly with side frindges ofc)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just used to scam people out of furniture on Habbo Hotel with my sibling in a Real Hustle style swindle where people would bet furniture on a game of musical chairs but it was always fixed so my sibling would win 😭
I have tears from laughing at this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we reckon Gen Z don’t know who Paris Hilton is? 😮:)
I feel like she's a bit of a y2k icon so amongst the right trendy audience absolutely yes because that's in right now lol.

I've got such an urge to play Sims 2 at the moment lol. I have Sims 4 on the PlayStation but it just doesn't hit in the same way.

Reactions: 6
Do we reckon Gen Z don’t know who Paris Hilton is? 😮:)

They might! My goddaughter for some reason (she's 14) is a huge fan of the film Clueless and actually wanted to get the famous Cher costume for her birthday. I'm pretty confident that she knows Paris.

Reactions: 3
They might! My goddaughter for some reason (she's 14) is a huge fan of the film Clueless and actually wanted to get the famous Cher costume for her birthday. I'm pretty confident that she knows Paris.
I teach adults, most of my class the other day were about 18/19 and I made some kind of reference to Clueless expecting them not to get it and feel old, luckily they all did :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah also Barbiecore is really in at the moment as well as ‘00s :)

Reactions: 3
;) Don't get me wrong, I love Clueless, but I do wonder how she ended up with that film...but then again, her sister loves Lana Del Rey to death, so they might end up okay and with a broader cultural education than I feared.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This would be 90s I guess but did anyone watch Clueless the tv show? I feel like I’m the only person I know that did

Reactions: 12
This would be 90s I guess but did anyone watch Clueless the tv show? I feel like I’m the only person I know that did
Yes I did! Wasn’t the same as the film which I watched to death n wanted chers wardrobe lol wasn’t it Reese weatherspoons who was Cher ?

Yes I did! Wasn’t the same as the film which I watched to death n wanted chers wardrobe lol wasn’t it Reese weatherspoons who was Cher ?
No, it was Rachel Blanchard. I think that’s why it wasn’t popular as Alicia wasn’t on it

Reactions: 2
;) Don't get me wrong, I love Clueless, but I do wonder how she ended up with that film...but then again, her sister loves Lana Del Rey to death, so they might end up okay and with a broader cultural education than I feared.

I love Clueless, Lana Del Rey too but why don’t we have movies like these anymore?

B96F2CCD-7AEC-4302-8984-B7766931FF9A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10