Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know, that's what I meant. I was just wondering if I had missed an official announcement of some sort.
Yeah nothing properly official just yet. Someone did also find a comment from yesterday under one of his posts saying something along the lines if “sorry for the announcement coming tomorrow”, either a great coincidence or its someone working within Indy 😬😅

and I do agree its an understandable decision from McLaren. Not sure if he will be the one replacing David or not but had that seat been open when Callum Ilott became available I do think they would have chosen him over David.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well just saw Kimi is testing the Merc right now in imola
So long Logan,
also the car he was in had a number 12.... (senna and niki's #)

Reactions: 2
Yeah nothing properly official just yet. Someone did also find a comment from yesterday under one of his posts saying something along the lines if “sorry for the announcement coming tomorrow”, either a great coincidence or its someone working within Indy 😬😅

and I do agree its an understandable decision from McLaren. Not sure if he will be the one replacing David or not but had that seat been open when Callum Ilott became available I do think they would have chosen him over David.
Yeah I agree. Pourchaire has given a good account of himself as well and seems to have fitted in really well with the team. It would make sense if they have decided to go with one of them tbh. I did read Pourchaire is most likely doing the Indy Roadcourse anyway, and Ilott was heavily rumoured to be returning for the 500 as Pourchaire has never run ovals before. Will be interesting to see who they go for.

I'm out of the loop, how did Malukas injure himself?

Only other reason I could see someone being dropped so suddenly would be a criminal allegation or a serious behavioural fuckup like Vips

Reactions: 1

Only other reason I could see someone being dropped so suddenly would be a criminal allegation or a serious behavioural fuckup like Vips
It happened in an accident while mountain biking during pre-season. It is definitely sudden as it seems yesterday he was still under the impression he would return once his hand healed 😬

It's not sudden really though. He did it back in January before the season even started and they've been waiting on his return ever since. Ilott filled in originally and Pourchaire has been doing so i the last couple of races, but they've been waiting race-to-race for months now for Malukas to say when he'll be fit to race and so far he's been unable to say when and the date keeps getting pushed further and further back. It's not healing well or fast and there were rumours last week that he could be out for a few more months. But up to now he's been reluctant to give them even a real timeframe (partly because he can't), so they've not been able to even get a proper long-term replacement in. Given he injured himself on his own time and it was nothing to do with the team, I can understand why they're now at the point of 'well if you're not going to be able to race any time soon, we have to make a decision'.

Reactions: 3
and its official
my guess would he wasn’t completely honest with them on how bad the injury really was

Not Kym only used Jana for cover without mention her on his latest Youtube vid. 😭
Screenshot_20240429_195116_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 1
and its official
my guess would he wasn’t completely honest with them on how bad the injury really was
Yeah, it was getting obvious that I think, with the desperate attempts at alternative treatment and the refusal to give a proper timeframe to return.
He wasn't going to be able to sustain winging it in the vain hope a miracle would happen for much longer.

and its official
People on twitter are being ridiculous about this "Mclaren ABANDONING him like they did Danny Ricc.". Who told David to go mountain biking right before the season starts? And why realistically should arrow mclaren keep paying him for not racing and the two other drivers they're booking to replace him. He and Daniel both lost their jobs because they couldn't perform, be the circumstances as they may be.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.